This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

upgrade from 2012.1.215.40 to current trial

7 Answers 67 Views
Ajax
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Asheel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Asheel asked on 19 Dec 2013, 10:42 PM
hi,

we have a application here that used telerik 2012.1.215.40 ajaz controls for asp.net web forms. since this was coded by someone else, we do not have telerik therefore downloaded the latest trial version, updated the dll's and things work fine. issue being the designer looks distorted. the lables are big and out of place etc. 

what could be the issue?

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Eyup
Telerik team
answered on 25 Dec 2013, 01:58 PM
Hello Asheel,

The difference between the controls version is almost 2 years which means that there could be introduced some changes to affect this appearance. However, we are actually not aware of such an issue.

You can check the following article for design-time related questions:
http://localhelp.telerik.com/aspnetajaxhelp/aspnet-ajax/introduction-design-time-troubleshooting.html

And refer to the Release History for a list of the improvements:
http://www.telerik.com/products/aspnet-ajax/whats-new.aspx#ReleaseHistory

Hope this helps. If you have different requirements or further instructions, please elaborate on your specific scenario and send us sample screenshots or video demonstrating the problematic behavior.

Regards,
Eyup
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Asheel
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Dec 2013, 12:12 AM
can we download the version we have? from where? atleast this will give us something to work with.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 26 Dec 2013, 03:03 AM
Hi Asheel,

Please have a look into this documentation to upgrade the Telerik version and check this link for download the trial product version.

Thanks,
Shinu.

Asheel
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Dec 2013, 07:39 AM
yes have already downloaded the trial version and its running ok. 

just the designer looks distorted.

where can i download the 2012 version?
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 27 Dec 2013, 05:04 AM
Hi Asheel,

You just need to log into your Telerik account, go to the Available Downloads Page and select Older versions link for the needed product, the you can navigate to the Download page of the concrete version. Please have a look into this help documentation for more information.

Thanks,
Shinu.
Asheel
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Dec 2013, 05:26 AM
Shinu,

i registered recently in Telerik. i dont see the available downloaded link maybe because i used this account to download the free trial version only. do i need a license to see all these features?

Asheel
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 30 Dec 2013, 05:03 AM
Hi Asheel,

Only Paid Users can download the Licensed version of RadControls.

Thanks,
Shinu.
Tags
Ajax
Asked by
Asheel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Eyup
Telerik team
Asheel