This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Tutorial

7 Answers 131 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Donald Miller
Top achievements
Rank 1
Donald Miller asked on 01 May 2008, 07:19 PM
There was a really nice tutorial for the ASP Dot Net controls. Is there an updated one for the Prometheus controls. TIA

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 02 May 2008, 05:59 AM
Hi Donald,

Go through the following help article.
RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Q1 2008

Shinu.
Ivo
Telerik team
answered on 02 May 2008, 07:03 AM
Hi Donald,

We are now working on a full set of training resources for RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. These will include step-by-step guides for implementing the controls as well as video tutorials with sample projects. The first version will be shipped in the coming weeks.

These materials will perfectly complement the online demos (http://www.telerik.com/demos/aspnet/prometheus) and docs (http://www.telerik.com/help/radcontrols/aspnet-ajax) we now have.

Regards,
Ivo
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Kevin
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 05 Aug 2008, 03:25 AM
Ok, three months later we have the Telerik trainer and some new videos, but where's the step-by-step tutorial for ASP.Net Ajax that's been promised?
Lino
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 05 Aug 2008, 03:56 PM
It is coming, it is coming :)  I promise

This time we are taking a pretty big approach and hope that the new courseware will very well received.  Based on a lot of feedback, we decided to build a full blown application for the courseware to be built over 24 chapters. The application is called ActiveSkill and the courseware will allow Telerik customers to see how the radcontrols work but more importantly, how they interact with other radcontrols, ASP.NET controls, Ajax, JSON, Web services, etc...  Also demonstrating best practice for speed and optimization is taught all over the courseware.
I appreciate your patience while this state of the art courseware is being developed, but I promise it will be worth the wait.

Thanks a million
Lino Tadros, MVP
President & CEO
Falafel Software Inc.
Kevin
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 05 Aug 2008, 05:01 PM
Well that's very exciting.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Kevin
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 06 Nov 2008, 08:53 PM
Finally!!! I just took a look at it and I'm very excited to work through it.
Lino
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 06 Nov 2008, 11:38 PM
Excellent! Thanks Kevin.

Please let us know how you find the new courseware, we are very excited about this release.

Cheers
Lino
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Donald Miller
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2