This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Strange errormessage

2 Answers 49 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
ManniAT
Top achievements
Rank 2
ManniAT asked on 13 Mar 2009, 10:12 AM
Hi,

after the update I found a strange errormessage in my mailbox.
Google bot was loading robots.txt and the next hit was for Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd

This resulted in the following error message.
Ausnahmeinformation:  
    Ausnahmetyp: System.IO.FileLoadException  
    Ausnahmemeldung: Die Datei oder Assembly Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2008.3.1314.35, Culture=neutralPublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4 oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Die gefundene Manifestdefinition der Assembly stimmt nicht mit dem Assemblyverweis überein. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x80131040)  
 
Anforderungsinformation:  
    Anforderungs-URL: http://www.mydomain.net/Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd?_TSM_HiddenField_=ctl00_ScriptManager1_HiddenField&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScripts_=%3B%3BSystem.Web.Extensions%2C+Version%3D3.5.0.0%2C+Culture%3Dneutral%2C+PublicKeyToken%3D31bf3856ad364e35%3Ade-DE%3A94b8a2b4-5efc-4f4c-9641-d912b698978d%3Aea597d4b%3BTelerik.Web.UI%2C+Version%3D2008.3.1314.35%2C+Culture%3Dneutral%2C+PublicKeyToken%3D121fae78165ba3d4%3Ade-DE%3Aef502ffb-86f7-4d96-ad3a-fbb934d602ab%3A16e4e7cd%3A19620875%3Ae330518b%3A1e771326%3Ac8618e41%3A3f6e8f3f  
    Anforderungspfad: /Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd  
    Benutzerhostadresse: 66.249.....  
 
I put the axd now in the disallow range - but I'm not sure if this helps.
By the way - after the get to robots.txt the bot made a get to
2009-03-13 06:50:05 W3SVC637491781 SERVERADDRESS GET /Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd _TSM_HiddenField_=ctl00_ScriptManager1_HiddenField&compress=1&_TSM_CombinedScripts_=%3B%3BSystem.Web.Extensions%2C+Version%3D3.5.0.0%2C+Culture%3Dneutral%2C+PublicKeyToken%3D31bf3856ad364e35%3Ade-DE%3A94b8a2b4-5efc-4f4c-9641-d912b698978d%3Aea597d4b%3BTelerik.Web.UI%2C+Version%3D2008.3.1314.35%2C+Culture%3Dneutral%2C+PublicKeyToken%3D121fae78165ba3d4%3Ade-DE%3Aef502ffb-86f7-4d96-ad3a-fbb934d602ab%3A16e4e7cd%3A19620875%3Ae330518b%3A1e771326%3Ac8618e41%3A3f6e8f3f 80 - 66.249.70.50 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+Googlebot/2.1;++http://www.google.com/bot.html) - 302 0 0 500 728  
 

Regards

Manfred

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
0
Paul
Telerik team
answered on 13 Mar 2009, 01:07 PM
Hello Manfred Pohler,

It seams Google has cached the old webresource.axd thus the error (you can check this by using UrlReferrer).

Actually this is not a part of the crawler - the engine has passed and it is the google cache, which stores (and serves) the erroneous content. To my regret we can't help you with an advice, as the cached content is actually a property of google. You can try contacting the guys there and ask them to clear that cache (by the way, google might provide some automatic service, so that you can do this yourself....), or you can indeed just wait for the next time the crawler will index your site.

Regards,
Paul
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
0
ManniAT
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 13 Mar 2009, 01:28 PM
Hi Paul,

thanks for this information.
Sounds logical - and since the project is in development state (about 2 months left to deploy) I guess it will go away just as time passes by.

Regards

Manfred
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
ManniAT
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Paul
Telerik team
ManniAT
Top achievements
Rank 2
Share this question
or