This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Slider 2008 Q2 Issue?

1 Answer 44 Views
Slider
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Shaun
Top achievements
Rank 1
Shaun asked on 21 Aug 2008, 01:25 AM

Hi, I very recently downloaded a trial version of your controls, using the slider, when the clickoffset is set, previously (and in your demos?), clicking in the actual scrollbar track moves the scrollbar towards your click by the "offset".

Whats happening for me is it ALWAYS moves downwards. So if the scrollbar is at the top, I click in the middle, the scrollbar moves down, I click at the top of the scroll track (which should make the bar move back up) yet it goes down again?.

Interestingly, it only does this when it is VERTICAL, Horizontal works correctly.

I seperated the control into a separate page, and it still happens. Has anyone else noticed this? Just thinking (or hoping) it is some sort of bug introduced in the latest version.

Thanks very much for your help.

(Code below)

<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Testing.aspx.vb" Inherits="Testing" %> 
<%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" TagPrefix="telerik" %> 

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> 

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" > 
<head runat="server">  
    <title>Untitled Page</title> 
</head> 
<body> 
    <form id="form1" runat="server">  
    <div> 

<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server">  
        </telerik:RadScriptManager> 

<telerik:RadSlider  Enabled="True" ClickOffset="16"   
             Visible="True" MinimumValue="0" AutoPostBack="False"   
              ShowDecreaseHandle="True" ShowIncreaseHandle="True" CssClass="GridSlider"   
             SlideStep="1" Skin="Web20" Length="428" Orientation="Vertical" ID="RadSlider1" runat="server" /> 
    </div> 
    </form> 
</body> 
</html> 

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tsvetie
Telerik team
answered on 25 Aug 2008, 07:43 AM
Hi Shaun,
Yes, you are correct - this is a bug, and it is already fixed. The fix will be available with the SP that we release this week.

Best wishes,
Tsvetie
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Slider
Asked by
Shaun
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tsvetie
Telerik team
Share this question
or