This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Skins

3 Answers 44 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Gary
Top achievements
Rank 1
Gary asked on 17 Sep 2008, 10:19 AM
I am using the RadScheduler with the Office2007 skin ie I just have the attribute set 

Skin

="Office2007"

I am encountering some problems with it. The day navigation buttons (top left of grid) mouse over property does not seem to behave correctly. I have to very very carefully position the mouse at the top of the arrows to get it to change the day when on the demos the click is a simple one right on the arrow itself. Also the popup calendar has lost it's styling.

As that last sentence suggests I guess this is a styling issue. Am I missing an include and a stylesheet/

Thanks

Gary

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 17 Sep 2008, 12:53 PM
Hello Gary,

This was a known issue which we fixed in the latest version of Telerik.Web.UI (2008.2.826). Please, view the skins online example. Are you using the latest version too?

Cheers,
Peter
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Jeff Van Dyk
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 26 Sep 2008, 07:35 PM
Hi,  I was expieriencing this problem so I upgraded to the latest version and it appears to be fixed on most of the skins.  However, I am still seeing the problem on the WebBlue skin.

This is also a problem using your online demos and the WebBlue skin at the following url: http://demos.telerik.com/ASPNET/Prometheus/Scheduler/Examples/Skinning/DefaultCS.aspx

Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
answered on 29 Sep 2008, 12:00 PM
Hi Jeff Van Dyk,

The problem will be fixed in the upcoming service pack. Thank you for your notice - your Telerik points have been updated.

Best wishes,
Alex
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
Gary
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Peter
Telerik team
Jeff Van Dyk
Top achievements
Rank 2