Thank you for contacting the Telerik support.
Currently I can only make assumptions on the developed site, the used products and their configuration.
Could you please get back to me with more information about:
- Is the problematic site the one that is under development or another one?
- Is the problem encounter under test server or after deployment?
- Which RadControls are used in the project?
- Could you provide more information about the configuration of the RadControls that could affect the login functionality?
- Could you share more information about the web.config and particularly the authorization setup?
- Could you provide detailed steps for reproducing?
Any provided information will be used to investigate the described behavior and help you to resolve it.
I am looking forward to your reply.
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed