Row selection with Checkbox in RadGrid is not working after upgrading jQuery version

0 Answers 51 Views
Grid
S
Top achievements
Rank 1
S asked on 21 Apr 2023, 04:27 AM

I am using telerik version 2014.3.1024.45 with Asp.Net Webforms and Recently i have upgraded to jQuery Version from 2.0.3 to 3.6.3.

i am using Telerik Grid control in my application. Every row in a grid has a checkbox. if clicked on checkbox or on a row, that particular row will get selected. This functionality is used to work with jQuery 2.0.3. but after upgrading jQuery Version to 3.6.3, row is getting selected only when clicked on row, row is not getting selected when clicked on checkbox.

Rumen
Telerik team
commented on 25 Apr 2023, 12:37 PM

Hi there,

Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX does not offer official support for jQuery 3.x simply because the MS AJAX framework is not compatible with it officially. You can find more information in the docs: Embedded jQuery Security.

On a side note, version 2014.3.1024 is vulnerable to a number of critical vulnerabilities as noted in these resources:

and it is strongly recommended to upgrade to at least 2020.1.114 or even better to its latest version 2023.1.323 which also supports all modern browsers, and provides many new UI controls and features, security, and stability enhancements.

No answers yet. Maybe you can help?

Tags
Grid
Asked by
S
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or