Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
2 answers
193 views
Hi,

I see in the release notes for Telerik Reporting Q3 2012 Service Pack 1 for the Silverlight ReportViewer that you've fixed "Support for print operation without invoking a print dialog". Can you tell me/provide an example how to use this feature? I cannot find any information about it anywhere.

Tomas
Tomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Feb 2013
1 answer
88 views
Does Telerik Reporting install any fonts?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Feb 2013
4 answers
239 views
We have a report using Q3 2010 Reporting that contains html tags that we need for the on screen report, but absolutely dont want for export to PDF and other export formats. I see we can do a StripHTMLTags easy enough but when using that, it affects the formatting of the online report viewer presentation adversely. Is there a way to do StripHTMLTags Only if we are exporting? Thanks.
Maliwan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Feb 2013
12 answers
396 views
Hi, 

How open .trdx file in Silverlight ReportViewer?
Dave Navarro
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 13 Feb 2013
4 answers
183 views
I have created a report in Silverlight. The report has a string parameter that its value is set in code behind of MainPage.xaml like this:(the MainPage.xaml contains a Silverlight ReportViewer)

public MainPage()
 {
     InitializeComponent();
     this.ReportViewer1.RenderBegin += new RenderBeginEventHandler(ReportViewer1_RenderBegin);
 }
 
 void ReportViewer1_RenderBegin(object sender, RenderBeginEventArgs args)
 {
     args.ParameterValues.Add("reportParameter", "Header1;Header2;Header3");
 }

I want to split this parameter  by comma in MyReport.cs and add "Header1", "Header2" and "Header3" to GroupHeaderSection Items of the report.

First, I write below code in the constructor method of report:
string[] splitedReportParameter =  this.ReportParameters["reportParameter"].Value.ToString().Split(',');
for (int i = 0; i < splitedReportParameter.Length; i++)
{
    Telerik.Reporting.TextBox CaptionTextBox = new Telerik.Reporting.TextBox();
    labelsGroupHeader.Items.AddRange(new ReportItemBase[] { CaptionTextBox });
    CaptionTextBox.CanGrow = true;
    CaptionTextBox.Name = splitedReportParameter[i] + "CaptionTextBox";
    CaptionTextBox.StyleName = "Caption";
    CaptionTextBox.Value = splitedReportParameter[i];              
}
but, it didn't work and I think the reason is that the report parameter isn't set in the constructor. Moreover, I have a problem related to Location and Size of each TextBox.

Thanks,

Negin

Negin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 13 Feb 2013
0 answers
77 views
Hi,

Can someone guide me how to place the data from database in a table format. I would like display the data in multiple tables. 

Thanks in Advance,
Sudhakar
Sudhakar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 13 Feb 2013
2 answers
214 views
Hello, I want to know how to use a report I did in Telerik Report Designer, the report has a SqlDataSource that calls a stored procedure which fills the report with data that I want.

I have an application in WPF which has a ReportViewer and I do the following:

Telerik.Reporting.UriReportSource uriReportSource = new Telerik.Reporting.UriReportSource();

uriReportSource.Uri = @"C:\Users\educles\Documents\Report1.trdx";

this.reportViewer.ReportSource = uriReportSource;



but when I run the application I get the error specified in the file uploaded "toma2.png"

The error says that the problem is about a ConnectionString but I not repair it, if I could solve this problem once can see the report as I do in order to manipulate the SqlDataSource that has the report and to send parameters to show me different data.

I would be very grateful because I have hours and hours and not fart repair.

Greetings!
Filander
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Feb 2013
1 answer
145 views
I have a summary report that uses a few different subreports.  This may be an easy question but I just can't seem to figure out how to get them lined up correctly.  If I have the following subreports:
A  B
C
D

my report is putting C after the height of B which happens to be a little bigger than A.  I want C to follow A.  (D is fine)  Is this possible?

thanks!

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Feb 2013
1 answer
271 views
Is there a way to apply the RunningValue function to a series in a line chart?  I want tot display the cumulative total at each point.  Importing stored procedures from SRSS reports and would like to not have to modify the Stored procedure.
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Feb 2013
3 answers
121 views
I am trying to figure out a way that I can show the two fileds in the Datalable.  I have seen other post on this and one said to to use the ItemDataBound event, which I have tried but Telerik.Charting is not recognized.  I have tried to add Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting but that also does not seem to exist.  Is there another library I need?

I am using 2012Q3 Reporting
Eric Klein
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Feb 2013
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?