Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
8 answers
1.1K+ views
Would be possible to expand/collapse all groups with one click?I want to expand all groups in image1 attached(i.e. R00-17) with one click..
Nasko
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2014
1 answer
131 views
Just update Telerik Reporting to ver. 8.1.14.618 from 8.0.14.507 and now I am getting the error:

Value of type System.Data.DataColumn cannot be converted to Telerik.Reporting.DataColumn

This is the code:

                Dim myDataSet As DataSet = New DataSet()
                Dim dt As DataTable = New DataTable("TimeSheet")
                dt.Load(dtrReader)

                Dim primaryKeyColumns(0) As DataColumn
                primaryKeyColumns(0) = dt.Columns("tim_date")   <== Error Here
                dt.PrimaryKey = primaryKeyColumns

with tim_date is a datetime in the SQL query.

This was working fine before the upgrade.
Jerry Jansen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jun 2014
1 answer
133 views
I've created a report in standalone designer with around 80 parameters. I'm not able see the complete list of parameters (in the preview mode) or
preview button to run the report or scroll down to see the complete list. I can just see 66 parameters without preview button.

Thanks,
Swetha.
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2014
13 answers
718 views
Hi there,
I am new to the forums and we are just about to purchase the reporting module. I am just looking to see if there are any exaples, or ideas of how to create a month report, which shows items for each day?

Basically I have an application which has a bunch of items with a scheduled date. The order, and the time do not matter, just the names of the items displayed for each day, and looking like a full calendar. So even days with nothing would be displayed.

I am creating this so I can print it off and leave it on location of what days certain projects have to start etc.

Hope this akes sense and thank you in advance for your help!
Jase
Nasko
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2014
1 answer
124 views
Hi

I currently have created a Telerik report.

The Web form works fine, problem i am having is when i email the report(from VB code) i am receiving the PDF but with blank pages inserted after every page.

Please could someone assist.

I have also tried exporting the data from the web form to PDF and this issue does come up.


Any idea what could be the cause

Ismail
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Jun 2014
1 answer
103 views
#ASP.NET #MVC #localization

I created a test report to prove if I can change values in StyleSheet programmatically and it worked, so I used EXACTLY the same method with another existing report.

My web application need specific Style for items with every cultures localized. I don't want to use traditional way of localizing (through .resx) because there're too many items within my reports that need localizing (almost every item).

Any advice in this matter would be appreciated.
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Jun 2014
1 answer
2.5K+ views
I have a report where I would like to format in red all values that are null in the column "Unit" and fill in the field "!!!"
I have tried the following but I am not succeeding:

The value "Unit" is a string

Expression:IIF(IsNull(Fields.Unit,True),True,False) 
Operator: =
Value: =Null

How can I achieve the needed result?

Thanks,
Felice

Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jun 2014
1 answer
84 views
Hi

I currently have a sub report in my main report which uses the main report parameter to filter data.

I would like to know is it possible to show the labels in the sub report even if there is no data for that parameter?
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jun 2014
5 answers
437 views
I am having the question how to pass the Date parameter in the Report viewer ? Other than drop down values can we pass the calendar control in the header and filter the data ?

Please advise.
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jun 2014
1 answer
322 views
Hi,
I'm using telerik reporting tool Q3 2012 for my asp.net web application. What i'm facing now is when i use firefox, it is showing error while clicking print button. And while using chrome it works fine, it prints directly. but in IE, Opera and Safari it downloads it as pdf and from that file we need to print. Is there is any way for print the document in telerik reportviewer using an external print button?


Thanks,
Mohammed
Stef
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Jun 2014
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?