Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
3 answers
257 views
Support,

Doese "subreport" have its Page Header, Page Footer, Report Header, Report Footer?

I tried and found that "subreport" does not have Page Header and Page Footer. Any plan for implement this function.

Benson.
Svetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jun 2007
7 answers
1.1K+ views
Hi,

I have a simple report with a header section with Textboxes and a detailSection with more textboxes.  I've noticed that the vertical spacing between the records in the detailSection are very large, almost 1-2 inches.  Also there is the same large space between the header and the beginning detail record.

How can I adjust this space/padding?

Thanks.
Svetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Jun 2007
1 answer
351 views
Hi,
I created a report and I have 333 rows in the database. I want to display only 15 rows per page in my reportviewer control. Please give me a solution. Also, is it support the fiter functionality as in microsoft reportviewer control.
Thanks in advance
Svetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Jun 2007
1 answer
108 views
Hi,

I drag a chart control into the report. But it shows There is no or empty series. I dont know what to do. I select a chart type and apply. But the chart control doesn't show it. It displays the same messages. Please give me a solution.
Chavdar
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Jun 2007
1 answer
220 views
Hi,
I am trying to bind data to pie chart and bar chart. But when I click the Charts Properties Window's Data Item, it will automatically close. I cannot open the Data Tab of the Chart Property window. I am using asp.net web application. Please Find a suitable solution for my problem. And also I am using SqlDataAdapter and when I click the reports datasource property, i cannot find the sqldataadapter. So I set the datasourc property of the report in the code. please give me a solution for this also. Its very urgent.

Revathy
Chavdar
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Jun 2007
1 answer
184 views
Hi, i'm evaluating your Reporting engine and I would like to know if it is possible to do this in my application and how:

- Have an empty or template report in my application;
- create the report content in runtime (run a query against the database and put some of the returned data in the report);
- export the report to pdf;
- send the pdf by e-mail

Thanks.
Svetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2007
1 answer
99 views
Hi,

Please give me a solution to apply hyperlink on the report
Vassil Petev
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2007
3 answers
148 views
the link http://www.telerik.com/productfiles/FITQ/TelerikReporting_Manual_Q1_2007.chm
is broken.
I can't download the chm file...
Vassil Petev
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2007
1 answer
109 views
This is more a FYI thank a bug I guess, as I'm used to MS RS which doesn't appear to do this but Telerik Reporting does.

I print a Print date on the top of reports using =Now()
In MS RS this stays consistent throughout the report.
In Telerik Reports 1.0 it appears as if the value is evaluated per page as I just had a long running report where the time field incremented on each page.

I guess the simple way round it is store a variable in code behind and use this if it is a concern.

Svetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2007
1 answer
164 views
When will the serive pack that fixes the installation on 64 BIT OSes be released?  I can't eval this product until then, and it looks very promissing..
Svetoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 31 May 2007
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?