Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
115 views
I'm trying to get a Picturebox working but nothing seems to work.

    Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load 
        Dim report As New Telerik.Reporting.Report() 
        Dim detail As New Telerik.Reporting.DetailSection() 
        Dim textBox2 As New Telerik.Reporting.TextBox() 
 
        Dim border As New Telerik.Reporting.PictureBox() 
        border.Value = "Border_Landscape.gif" 
        border.Width = New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(2, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch) 
        border.Height = New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(2, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch) 
        border.Location = New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.PointU(New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(1, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch), New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(1, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch)) 
 
        textBox2.Location = New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.PointU(New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(0, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch), New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(0, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch)) 
        textBox2.Value = "Hello World!" 
        textBox2.Location = New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.PointU(New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(1.25, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch), New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(0, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch)) 
        textBox2.Size = New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.SizeU(New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(4.75, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch), New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(0.25, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch)) 
        detail.Items.AddRange(New Telerik.Reporting.ReportItemBase() {textBox2}) 
        detail.Height = New Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.Unit(0.3, Telerik.Reporting.Drawing.UnitType.Inch) 
 
        report.Items.Add(DirectCast(detail, Telerik.Reporting.ReportItemBase)) 
 
        ReportViewer1.Report = report 
        'ExportToPDF("Test", report) 
    End Sub 

What am I doing wrong?
Chavdar
Telerik team
 answered on 02 May 2008
10 answers
417 views
Will this product have support for Cross tab reports, similar to how Crystal reports creates them?
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 May 2008
1 answer
100 views
I discovered that when my report width is long I cann't export to excel or RTF. The report I used is converted from 2007 Q3. In this previous version i can export the excel format without error. When I try to reduce the width of the report, it can export successfully. Is there any setting I need to do to increase the width for export?
Chavdar
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
3 answers
181 views
Hi

I would like to know if charting is available in Telrik reporting.
I can not find any reference to charting in the Reporting manual
although there is a chart control in the toolbar.
Can you tell me where I can find an example of using the reporting chart for
asp.net

Thanks
Vassil Petev
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
1 answer
186 views

If I create a web based report, do users have any ability to modify the layout of the report?

A.
Ivan
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
1 answer
227 views
I'm trying to translate the Web Reportviewer Toolbar, I made all the configuration of the Resx file, but I'm getting the problem that sometimes the translation works and sometimes it doesn't works.
When I configure the Resx and run the application in my machine, it works.
When I do the rebuild of my solution, with this configuration, and try again to run the application, it doesn't works.
It sounds that when I've recently done a configuration in the Resx this file is loaded and then translates ok, but when I've done a Rebuild, that  reload (or not) the Resx file, it doesn't works.
Ivan
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Apr 2008
1 answer
101 views
Hi,
Currently I m using sharepoint's file upload control for uploading files which allows to upload (select more than one file) multiple files at a time. I want to replace this control with RadUpload. Do we have any option to select multiple files in RadUpload? Make sure I don't want to browse mutiple times and select individual file. If anyone have solution for that, please reply ASAP.

Thanks,
Pratik.
Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
3 answers
218 views
I have converted a report from ActiveReports.net 3.0 and I'm disappointed by the results. Essentially all I got was a header and couple of text fields.

I'm using VS2005 and it seems the only way I could convert a report was from a DLL or EXE file that contained the AR.NET report. Does this sound right? I'd have thought a stand-alone converter working from the source would be much easier.

- Simon
Rossen Hristov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Apr 2008
3 answers
161 views
Hi
I am trying to deploy a simple telerik report which works very well in my local environment but when I delpoy it to the server I get the following message.

Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=2.5.8.414, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a9d7983dfcc261be' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)


Can anyone help please ?
Chavdar
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Apr 2008
1 answer
73 views
Hi, just wanted to know if the reporting function can be used in VS2005 express. thanks.
Chavdar
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Apr 2008
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?