Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
3 answers
227 views
Hi there,

I've searched quite a bit and cannot find anything concerning server side paging for the reporting tool.  Does the reporting tool have any events (like radgrid) for supporting server side paging.  For example, we have huge reports that render in seconds if we can have SQL stored proc do the paging for us; however if we hook up the reporting tool to the whole dataset it will time out.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,
Tad
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
5 answers
105 views
I insert my Report in Web Page and parameter  equaval

ZoomMode

="PageWidth"

In explorer I see vertical scrooll bar  constantly.
How i can remove this and zoom hiegth to full hiegth page

Thanks ahead

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
1 answer
158 views
I am wondering how I can find out the number of rows in a SubReport after filtering is applied.  I want to know whether all rows of a given SubReport are filtered out (leaving an empty report) so that I can hide that particular SubReport.  It's easy enough to see how many rows I get back from the database, but until the Filtering is processed, I don't really know how many rows will display.

This seems like an easy task, but so far I'm stumpted.
Milen | Product Manager @DX
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Jun 2008
1 answer
181 views
Deseo desistalar la version beta de Reporting Telerik Q1 2008


sale el error 

Failed to connect to SQL database (-2147467259 master)

y no termina  como lo desisntalo?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jun 2008
1 answer
86 views
Hi...

I'm desperate .. How to link a stored procedure with a report? As you step to report a parameter to run the stored procedure?

Thanks
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jun 2008
6 answers
168 views
Hi

My code is as below ....
Private Sub DetailSection_ItemDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles DetailSection.ItemDataBound  
        CType(sender, Telerik.Reporting.Processing.DetailSection).Items("oIndividual").Visible = False 
        CType(sender, Telerik.Reporting.Processing.DetailSection).Items("oSoleTrader").Visible = False 
        CType(sender, Telerik.Reporting.Processing.DetailSection).Items("oOrganisation").Visible = False 
        If CType(CType(CType(sender, Telerik.Reporting.Processing.DetailSection).DataItem, DataRowView).Row("DARGA_nEntityType"), DAREnterprises.Enums.EntityTypes).Equals(DAREnterprises.Enums.EntityTypes.Individual) Then  
            CType(sender, Telerik.Reporting.Processing.DetailSection).Items("oIndividual").Visible = True 
        ElseIf CType(CType(CType(sender, Telerik.Reporting.Processing.DetailSection).DataItem, DataRowView).Row("DARGA_nEntityType"), DAREnterprises.Enums.EntityTypes).Equals(DAREnterprises.Enums.EntityTypes.SoleTrader) Then  
            CType(sender, Telerik.Reporting.Processing.DetailSection).Items("oSoleTrader").Visible = True 
        Else  
            CType(sender, Telerik.Reporting.Processing.DetailSection).Items("oOrganisation").Visible = True 
        End If  
    End Sub 
It fails on the very first line.

I most definately have an object "oIndividual" defined in the DetailSection.

I have also used the Find method of the Items method but have the same problem.

Any ideas ?

Kind Regards

David
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Jun 2008
1 answer
178 views
I was trying to apply Telerik reporting Q1 2008 SP1, but when I unstall my current installation of "Telerik Reporting Q1 2008", I've got this error "Failed to connect to SQL database. (-2147467259 master )"

I specified my local SQL 2005 developer edition when first install Reporting Q1 2008. I couldn't find where Telerik stores the db connection for uninstallation. Your insights will be appreciated. Thanks.
Paul Chen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
9 answers
226 views

In using your product telerik

:ReportViewer we have encountered a problem, we would appreciate your help.  We have a page in which we use the ReportViewer which we keep invisible.  On this page we have a button to print reports, what we'd like is that clicking this button would do the same as if clicking the print button on your built-in toolbar.  How is this done?  Thank you for your help

Yoni Dagan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
1 answer
104 views
the Telerik Report Wizard does not show up in the available templates
in VC Sharp Express 2007. The controls show up in the toolbox.
Any clues?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
6 answers
451 views
Hi

I have a report which only prints one detail line.

The pageFooter appears just below this line high up on the page.

How to I force the page footer to appear at the bottom of the report ?

Kind Regards

David
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Jun 2008
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?