This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Radeditor V2009.R3.13

3 Answers 46 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
woutercop
Top achievements
Rank 1
woutercop asked on 01 May 2011, 07:57 PM
i have made a page with telerik editor on,
width: 355px > works fine in Internet Explorer but not in Firefox,

if i remove the basictoolbar.xml, its OK in firefox, but i want to add some text editing options,

anyone who can help me?

you can check the problem on

http://www.viavacation.com/nl/account/acco-add-2/

regards
Wouter

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 03 May 2011, 03:52 PM
Hi Wouter,

I noticed that you are using a very old version of Telerik.Web.UI.dll in your project. Could you please download and test the latest one 2011.1 413?

If the problem still persists after the upgrade, please isolate it in a simple working project and send it for examination?

Regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

woutercop
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 May 2011, 07:33 PM
i have cheched this forum in detail, i have found the solution:

it seems like Firefox takes the default stylesheet i am using on the site, and applies this on the editor
ul {width 635px}
after removing some elements from my .css it worked fine,
thanks alot,

reagards
Wouter
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 06 May 2011, 06:28 AM
Hi,

I am glad that you have solved the problem. Generally, it is not recommended to use global styles with third party controls because obviously the third party controls consist HTML and the global styles can easily spoil their design.

All the best,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Tags
Editor
Asked by
woutercop
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
woutercop
Top achievements
Rank 1