Radeditor V2009.R3.13

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. woutercop
    woutercop avatar
    7 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 Link to this post

i have made a page with telerik editor on,
    width: 355px > works fine in Internet Explorer but not in Firefox,

if i remove the basictoolbar.xml, its OK in firefox, but i want to add some text editing options,

anyone who can help me?

you can check the problem on

http://www.viavacation.com/nl/account/acco-add-2/

regards
    Wouter
  2. Rumen
    Admin
    Rumen avatar
    13804 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 Link to this post

Hi Wouter,

I noticed that you are using a very old version of Telerik.Web.UI.dll in your project. Could you please download and test the latest one 2011.1 413?

If the problem still persists after the upgrade, please isolate it in a simple working project and send it for examination?

Regards,
    Rumen
    the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

3. woutercop
    woutercop avatar
    7 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 Link to this post

i have cheched this forum in detail, i have found the solution:

it seems like Firefox takes the default stylesheet i am using on the site, and applies this on the editor
    ul {width 635px}
    after removing some elements from my .css it worked fine,
    thanks alot,

reagards
    Wouter
  4. Rumen
    Admin
    Rumen avatar
    13804 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 Link to this post

Hi,

I am glad that you have solved the problem. Generally, it is not recommended to use global styles with third party controls because obviously the third party controls consist HTML and the global styles can easily spoil their design.

All the best,
    Rumen
    the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.