Currently I can only make assumptions on what the problem could be. From the provided information I am unable to reproduce the problem on my end and because of that I cannot suggest any possible solution.
It would be helpful if you could prompt the users to share information about:
- The exact steps leading to the problem;
- What is their operating system?
- The used browser and its version;
- If IE is used, is it set to quirks, compatibility or standards mode?
Additionally I would also need some details related to the Web Application, like:
- The used RadControls version;
- The used products on the page and their setup;
- Details of implemented Client-side customization, if there are any.
I am looking forward to your reply.
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed