We are having a couple of issues with the RadComboBox not reloading when the selection has been cleared. These issues only appear in Internet Explorer and can be reproduced on Telerik's website at
1. Click into the Region RadComboBox.
2. Type or paste a valid value into the Region ComboBox ("Cambridge" is a good example)
3. Click or Tab out of the RadComboBox and it will reload with only the item that was typed into it.
4. Click back into the Region RadComboBox.
5. Clear the Highlighted text with delete or backspace; notice the list does not request new items and reload.
Click or Tab out of the field again; notice that the text area is populated with the old value.
Issue #2 is probably a direct result of the item list keeping the previous selection in Issue#1. We need the RadComboBox to reload the original list when the selection is cleared out of it.