This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadCalender's design after the "Upgradation of Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX framework (2016.3.1027 to 2018.1.117)"

1 Answer 113 Views
Calendar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Smit
Top achievements
Rank 1
Smit asked on 11 Apr 2018, 05:41 AM
1. When DatePicker renders for the first time, it applies the CSS according to the selected skin.
Reference Image: Comtrol in Filter Panel first time render.jpg

2. But as soon as I enter into an edit mode or insert than the CSS is not applied to the control and the design of the RadCalender is breaking somehow.
Reference Image: Control while Editing.jpg

3. Also entering into edit or insert break the design of the other RadCalender control placed in filter panel.
Reference Image: Control in Filter Panel.jpg

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 11 Apr 2018, 07:55 AM
Hi Smit,

I took a look at control-in-filter-panel-first-time-render.jpg and control-while-editing.jpg and I noticed that the calendar in the first image has Lightweight rendering, while on the second on it is rendered with its Classic rendering.

This could be due to a mixture of RenderMode settings as explained in this article: Incorrect or Distorted Appearance.

You can also inspect what classes are applied over the calendar popup as shown in this blog post: See the Applied Styles.

If the problem happens in IE only, make sure that it does not render the page in Compatibility mode.

Best regards,
Rumen
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
Calendar
Asked by
Smit
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
Share this question
or