This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Radbutton is cut in sharepoint 2013 Visual webpart

3 Answers 43 Views
Ajax
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kishor
Top achievements
Rank 2
Kishor asked on 26 Jun 2014, 06:47 AM
hello

I am using telerik radbutton in sharepoint 2013  (visual webpart )

but the buttons are cut as shown it attached image.

also no other skin except default skin apply for the radgrid  otherwise it gives error.

please give some solution

thanks
kishor

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
answered on 30 Jun 2014, 01:26 PM
Hi Kishor,

This is a known issue with SharePoint 2013 that applies global styles on inputs. The issue has already been logged here, so that you can monitor, comment and vote on it. For the time being you can use the CSS workaround provided in the item.

Regarding the issue with the RadGrid I can suggest that you open a separate forum thread/support ticket for the RadGrid control and provide more details there.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Danail Vasilev
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Kishor
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 01 Jul 2014, 03:49 AM
In sharepoint 2013 webpart no skins other than Default  applies for radgrid

I have included Telerik.web.skins in package and also in bin folder ,but still it does not work

please help
Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
answered on 02 Jul 2014, 09:32 AM
Hi Kishor,

We are not aware of the mentioned issue with RadGrid's Skins in SharePonint 2013.

What I can suggest is that you try the following troubleshooting steps:
   - If you are not using the latest official version of Telerik UI - 2014.2.618, does upgrading to it fixes the issue?
   - In order for Telerik UI controls to work properly the version of all of the .DLL files (i.e., Telerik.Web.UI.dll, Telerik.Web.UI.Skins.dll and Telerik.Web.Design.dll) must match. Can you ensure that?
   - The obsolete built-in skins Transparent, Hay, Forest and Sitefinity have been removed from the Telerik.Web.UI.Skins assembly as of the Q1 2014 release of Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX. More information on the matter is available in the release notes (see the All Controls section) Q1 2014 and this sticky note (scroll to the bottom of the page). Can you ensure that you are not using these skins?

If the above steps, however, do not help it would be better to provide us with the problematic Visual Web Part, so that we can make an investigation locally. Could you also tell us what is the error message that is thrown?

Regards,
Danail Vasilev
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
Ajax
Asked by
Kishor
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
Kishor
Top achievements
Rank 2