This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

'RadAjaxNamespace' is undefined

1 Answer 76 Views
Ajax
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
peter haldemann
Top achievements
Rank 1
peter haldemann asked on 21 Sep 2008, 11:04 AM
I am using the treeview control and want to show and hide the loading panel using client side javascript. I get the following error : RadAjaxNamespace is undefined. I have tried several variations of examples i found in the demos and forums yet I simply cannot get this to work. Everything else works perfectly except this last piece of the puzzle.

I quote my client side javascript code inside the "function ClientNodeClicked(sender, eventArgs)" function :

currentLoadingPanel = RadAjaxNamespace.LoadingPanels[

"<%= RadAjaxLoadingPanel1.ClientID %>"];

currentUpdatedControl = document.getElementById(

"<%=radTreeView.ClientID %>");

if(currentLoadingPanel != null){currentLoadingPanel.Show(currentUpdatedControl);}

this is taken from an example on the Telerik web site.

<

telerik:RadTreeView ID="radTreeView" runat="server" EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" EnableEmbeddedScripts="true"

Skin="WebBlue" OnClientNodePopulating="NodePopulating" PersistLoadOnDemandNodes="false"

EnableViewState="false" OnClientNodePopulated="NodePopulated" OnClientNodeClicked="ClientNodeClicked">

<WebServiceSettings Path="~/TRM/TRMMethods.asmx" Method="GetNodeItems" />

<DataBindings>

<telerik:RadTreeNodeBinding ImageUrlField="ImageUrl" TextField="Text" ValueField="Value" />

</DataBindings>

</telerik:RadTreeView>

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 22 Sep 2008, 07:20 AM
Hi peter,

This code is for our old RadAjax "Classic". Please check this help article to know more about RadAjax for ASP.NET AJAX client-side API:
http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/ajxshowhideloadingpanel.html

Sincerely yours,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Ajax
Asked by
peter haldemann
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vlad
Telerik team
Share this question
or