1) Set the UseEmbeddedScripts="false" so that the scripts from the Rad Controls folder at the root of the application will be used instead of loading from the browser (which actually does not make sense here because the control works fine after the first time that means it is able to access the WebResource.axd files).
2) Checked if “Check that file exists” checkbox in the IIS for .axd type files for this application is unchecked. It is unchecked.
3) Cleared the cache to make sure it’s not because of Cache.
4) I have also specifically provided the skin name in the RadCalendar along with UseEmbeddedScripts=”false” condition.
5) The version of the DLL’s in the bin and the scripts in the RadControl folder are the same.
I am using the Q12007 SP2 version of the Telerik Rad Controls. Is there something I am missing?
So in short the Rad Calendar and the Rad Grid (on this specific page only) are not picking up the webresources the first time the page is loaded, after that they are fine. And even if I have forced it to use the scripts from the RadControls folder, by setting the UseEmbeddedScripts=”false” its not making any difference.
This has been eating a lot of my time. Please do advice as to what else can be done.