This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Q3 2011 Download demo bug

2 Answers 80 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Russell Shannon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Russell Shannon asked on 05 Dec 2011, 09:22 AM
I am trying to get scheduler resources working the same as the First Look Demo, however the Telerik\RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Q3 2011\Live Demos  code dowloaded with the 2011 Q3 update to my program files directory doesn't work.  When you uncheck the marketing button, nothing happens. Then if you uncheck the Development button then both marketing and development dissappear.  Checking and unchecking boxes gives strange results.

However the live demo on the web site works perfectly. The Javascript functions to rebindScheduler etc are all identical and work on the onchange event of the html check box.  Can you tell me what you have updated to make the live demo work?

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 06 Dec 2011, 03:25 PM
Hello Russell Shannon,

I tested the local installation demo but couldn't observe such a problem. What browser do you use? Have you tried with FF or IE9?

You can download a stand-alone sample from this code library entry -
http://www.telerik.com/community/code-library/aspnet-ajax/scheduler/filter-appointments-by-sending-additional-information-to-the-web-service-and-the-provider.aspx

Best wishes,
Peter
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now
Russell Shannon
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Jan 2012, 02:22 AM
Thanks - the standalone example worked - that is all I need
Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
Russell Shannon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by