This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Prometheus 2008 Q1 Developer Version?

5 Answers 163 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
David Wilson
Top achievements
Rank 2
David Wilson asked on 03 Apr 2008, 04:06 PM
After downloading and installing the Prometheus 2008 Q1 version from my Client.net, I'm receiving the "Trial Version" message the controls.

Telerik.Web.UI 2008.1.325.20 trial version. Copyright telerik © 2002-2007. To remove this message, please purchase a developer version.

Is the 2008 Q1 version available for production usage?

--David

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Paul
Telerik team
answered on 07 Apr 2008, 05:35 AM
Hi David,

It seems you have downloaded the trial versions of the controls thus the trial message you got.

The latest licensed version of RadControls Prometheus is available for download from within your Client.net account under section My Licenses --> My Purchases --> [PRODUCT_NAME] --> Downloads (please refer to the attached screenshot for details).

For details on how to update the controls in your application please refer to our Knowledgebase article (ID#503) Updating Telerik's controls to another version or license.

Regards,
Paul
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Nick
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Apr 2008, 09:11 PM
The version pointed out in the screenshot is 2007_3_1425; the version he's refering to (and the one I'm having the same issue with) is 2008_1_325_FUTURES, which is only available as an .exe. Is there a place we can get the Futures controls without this message?
Paul
Telerik team
answered on 09 Apr 2008, 02:49 PM
Hello Nick,

Unfortunately, we do not provided ZIP archive for the "Futures" build. You will have to download the EXE installer in order to install the dev / licensed versions of the controls.

Sincerely yours,
Paul
the Telerik team

Dimitris
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Apr 2008, 12:28 AM
Sme problem here.

I am unable to find for downloading Prometheus controls dev version...
My project is built in the prometheus version Telerik.Web.UI.dll.

When I purchased the lisence there was only asp.net, winforms or reporting controls packages available. NOT the prometheus.

Please assist.
Paul
Telerik team
answered on 21 Apr 2008, 07:22 AM
Hi Dimitris,

Actually, there's no need to request this from us (Telerik), but from the person responsible for your company's purchase. Here's the situation. We have four product lines:

• RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX
  • RadControls for ASP.NET
  • Telerik Reporting
  • RadControls for WinForms
If you are added (from the person responsible for your company's purchase) as a licensed developer to RadControls for ASP.NET only, you won't have access from your Client.net account to the rest of the product lines.

For your convenience, we have added your e-mail to the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX license of Doug Coulson's purchase, and now you can download the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX (formerly Prometheus) suite.

Greetings,
Paul
the Telerik team

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
David Wilson
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Paul