This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Performance on IE11 with KB2962872 update

1 Answer 53 Views
Ajax
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Christoph
Top achievements
Rank 1
Christoph asked on 17 Jul 2014, 09:22 PM
Since a few days I faced out huge performance issues on IE11 because of the last KB2962872 update.

Have a look at here https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/feedback/details/916652/ie-9-ie-11-freezes-in-some-situations-after-installation-of-kb2962872

With the KB2962872 update on Win7 the performance of Ajax Calls with RadAjaxManager on IE11 is unacceptable.
Performance was even better with IE6, I think!

Maybe someone else has this problem.

So it’s really hard to accept that we all are dependent from this Microsoft crap!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
answered on 21 Jul 2014, 12:13 PM
Hello Christoph,

Could you please refer to the answer in the support ticket that you have opened regarding the same issue (ticket ID 840953).

For other user facing the same issue, I am posting the same link that I have mentioned in the ticket, where Microsoft have noted that there is an issue with the update and they are trying to find a fix for it:
Please note that since this issue is not related to our controls in any way, the only options is to wait for a fix from Microsoft.

Regards,
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
Ajax
Asked by
Christoph
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Konstantin Dikov
Telerik team
Share this question
or