This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

PDF417 and 2D barcodes

5 Answers 97 Views
Barcode
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Orin Book
Top achievements
Rank 1
Orin Book asked on 20 Jun 2012, 11:25 PM
Is there a planned future to include PDF417 and 2D barcodes?

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vasil
Telerik team
answered on 22 Jun 2012, 08:10 AM
Hello Orgin,

We are planning to include QR code for the Q3 2012 release, however making PDF417 is not scheduled yet.

Greetings,
Vasil
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 25 Jun 2012, 09:23 PM
I would also be interested in PDF417.  Thanks!
Vasil
Telerik team
answered on 27 Jun 2012, 08:42 AM
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your feedback and for your vote.

Kind regards,
Vasil
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Mar 2013, 02:12 PM
PDF417 is now listed as a supported type for your new Windows Phone RadBarCode control, but is still not listed as one for the ASP.net RadBarCode (unless the docs were not updated...I didn't go try the latest control to see).  Since you guys already know how to make one, can you bring that code over to the ASP.net suite too?  I don't have a critical need for it yet, but it is one of the bar code types we use, so it would be nice to know you support it.  Thanks!
Vasil
Telerik team
answered on 14 Mar 2013, 10:02 AM
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your feedback. We are going to include the PDF417 it for our next release.

Regards,
Vasil
the Telerik team
Tags
Barcode
Asked by
Orin Book
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vasil
Telerik team
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1