This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

No Toolbar appears - MOSS 2007

1 Answer 58 Views
WebParts for SharePoint
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1
Michael asked on 19 May 2008, 06:51 PM
I just installed the Full featured RadEditor on my MOSS 2007 server, and the formatting toolbar does not appear above the fields where it should.  I installed it with the WSP file, activated both features, and the default editor has disappeared.  The only icons I see are in the bottom of the text box, for Design, HTMl, and Preview, but they don't work.

I suspect this may be a security issue.  If there need to be changes to the web.config, can you tell me exactly what needs to be changed and exactly which web.config?  The instructions I found on the site don't seem to be specific or up to date, as the List instructions refer to a file (RadEditorList.ascx) that is not installed with the version I downloaded today.

Thanks for your help.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
George
Telerik team
answered on 21 May 2008, 01:28 PM
Hi Michael,

I believe that you are using the ASP.NET AJAX version of RadEditor for MOSS (v.5.0). If so, the problem may be caused by SharePoint web.config file that is not extended with Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX 1.0. For more information on how to resolve this problem please review the following article:

http://sharepoint.microsoft.com/blogs/mike/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=3

I hope this helps

Kind regards,
George
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Tags
WebParts for SharePoint
Asked by
Michael
Top achievements
Rank 1