This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Javascript Error Line 6610

1 Answer 34 Views
Dock
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Julian
Top achievements
Rank 1
Julian asked on 16 Sep 2008, 08:26 PM
I have a very simple application..A Telerik Menu, and three dock zones. I have a dock on the left and one on the far right. Whenever, I try to move the one on the right I receive the Javascript error listed above. If i choose not to debug the issue, the dock disappers. However, if I move the left dock first, then everything functions normal.

Here is the line at which it is erroring at:

_22.height=_1e.height-(_1f.vertical+_20.vertical)+"px";

I am currently using the Demo version of the R.A.D Controls for ASP.Net AJAX in VS 2008.

If needed, I can send the sample application in a zip file

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Sophy
Telerik team
answered on 17 Sep 2008, 11:12 AM
Hi Julian,

We are not aware of such a problem as the one you describe. I created a sample page based on your description, however, I was not able to reproduce the issue. Please, send us a simple application which demonstrates your exact scenario and reproduces the issue so that we can take a closer look at your setup and do our best to help you. You will need to open a support ticket in order to have the right to attach files. For your convenience I have attached a screenshot from your own account with instructions how to open a support ticket.

Best regards,
Sophy
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Dock
Asked by
Julian
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Sophy
Telerik team
Share this question
or