This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Help with scale break

2 Answers 50 Views
Chart (Obsolete)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Temp
Top achievements
Rank 1
Temp asked on 04 Sep 2008, 11:26 PM
Is it possible to manually set the height of a segment in a scale break?

I am graphing lap times of a race car and the pit stop lap is in a scale break, I want this segment to be only about 5% of the height of the graph and the other 95% to be the main lap times. I cannot find out how to do this.

Also, can I give a different color to the bars of a bar graph that live within a certain segment of a scale break?

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
0
Temp
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Sep 2008, 11:39 PM
Bump?
0
Giuseppe
Telerik team
answered on 08 Sep 2008, 10:08 AM
Hi Temp,

It is not possible to customize the segment locked by two scale breaks, as the scale break customization options are limited only to the actual scale breaks (the lines). However, you can review the marked zones functionality provided by RadChart as it resembles more closely your scenario -- you can control the height / width of the zone via the respective ChartMarkedZone properties (ValueStartX, ValueStartY, ValueEndX, ValueEndY).

However, note that neither the scale break, nor the marked zone functionality support the option to give the bar segments different color.


Sincerely yours,
Manuel
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Chart (Obsolete)
Asked by
Temp
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Temp
Top achievements
Rank 1
Giuseppe
Telerik team
Share this question
or