This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Forum Search

4 Answers 79 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Tina
Top achievements
Rank 2
Tina asked on 03 Jul 2014, 12:26 PM
Is there something going on with the UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forums?  Every time I try and search I get not results were found.  I've tried multiple times on different controls and a full search and get the same result.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tina
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 03 Jul 2014, 12:29 PM
Just searched on size too.
miksh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
answered on 03 Jul 2014, 08:30 PM
Same issue since THE BEGINNING OF THIS WEEK!
Kristina
Telerik team
answered on 04 Jul 2014, 08:22 AM
Hi,
We are aware of the issue and we apologize for the inconvenience.
There was a change in the Google Search Appliance (GSA).
A fix to answer these changes was applied to our live forums, as GSA is used in the searching functionality. However we have over 1 million threads and they still have not been crawled.
The search on http://www.telerik.com/forums could be used. You could also click at "Search all forums" in the search that have returned no results (Please see the attached screenshot and the Tina's screenshot).
We expect the searching functionality in the sub forums to start working normally soon.

Regards,
Kristina
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Kristina
Telerik team
answered on 10 Jul 2014, 10:19 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your patience and support. We are glad to inform you that 
the problem is resolved and the searching in forums is fully functional now (including the sub forums). 

Best regards,
Kristina
The Telerik Team

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Tina
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Tina
Top achievements
Rank 2
miksh
Top achievements