This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

FileExplorer and 2011.1.315.35

1 Answer 44 Views
FileExplorer
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mariella
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mariella asked on 14 Jan 2013, 06:37 PM
Hello,

I am new to Telerik...so, my apologies if this question is too silly... Can we use FileExplorer functionalities that we see in the demo on version 2011.1.315.35? We are trying to develop this inside of a page hosted by Sitecore Content Editor and this is the version that Sitecore uses. I cannot upgrade to the latest Telrik version without breaking Sitecore...

Thanks!
Mariella.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vessy
Telerik team
answered on 17 Jan 2013, 04:08 PM
Hi Mariella,

You do not mention which is the exact FileExplorer demo, which functionality you want to use in the application, but I suggest you to review the RadControls Release notes after the 2011 Q1 release (version 2011.1.315). In this way you could see what features (and fixes) have been implemented after that release, e.g.:

2011 Q1 SP1
  • Fixed: The size of the RadUpload control in the Upload dialog (IE9 issue)
2011 Q2 BETA
  • Improved: Default file system content provider performance for RadFileExplorer and RadEditor dialogs
2011 Q2
  • Improved: Default file system content provider performance for RadFileExplorer and RadEditor dialogs
2011 Q2 SP1
  • Improved: Right-To-Left support
  • Improved: Disable Upload button in AsyncUpload dialog of RadFileExplorer when the user is uploading files
  • Improved: Integration with RadAsyncUpload - use only partial Postback updates
  • Fixed: The client-side Tree property is not updated correctly after execution of a RadFileExplorer's command
2011 Q3 BETA
  • Improved: Upload dialog - replaced the Upload Button with RadButton

I hope this information was helpful for you. Please, feel free to contact us if we could be of any further assistance.

Regards,
Vesi
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
FileExplorer
Asked by
Mariella
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vessy
Telerik team
Share this question
or