This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Extend SharePoint 2010 Feature to extend with Telerik q2 2010

1 Answer 41 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Chris asked on 15 Sep 2010, 08:07 PM
Does anyone have a feature or know where to find one to extend the SharePoint site with Telerik Q2 2010 controls?  I am basically looking to create custom aspx pages in SharePoint using Rad Ajax controls Q2 2010 but I am having trouble getting the Dll into the Gac and all references in the web.config correct.  This article produced the solution for Q1 2009 to include Ajax 3.5 for SharePoint 2007, but since SharePoint 2010 does not need Ajax 3.5 implemented this way, I think the code needs reworked.

SharePoint Feature to Extend SharePoint Site with AJAX 3.5 and Telerik Rad Controls
http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/moss-install-aspnet-ajax-35.html

So I'm looking for "SharePoint Feature to Extend SharePoint 2010 with Telerik Rad Controls"

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Sebastian
Telerik team
answered on 16 Sep 2010, 10:10 AM
Hello Chris,

I think that you will find the information you need in this documenation topic. Let us know if you have additional inquiries.

Greetings,
Sebastian
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Sebastian
Telerik team
Share this question
or