This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Editor in Chrome

3 Answers 33 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Armin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Armin asked on 03 Aug 2011, 08:13 AM
Hi every one.

I had Telerik 2009 before, and now i update it to 2011.
i have some projects in 2009 and i Change one of them to telerik 2011 manualy.(I Deleted Telerik.Web.UI.dll From BIn and refrences and Put one component in one page that made 2011 DLL and then i add id to refrence manualy from bin folder)

And now i have some problem. first of all ,When i make new Project and put RadEditor in it , it is ok in all browsers. but in my previews project that i converted them to 2011 from 2009 , it dont have toolItems in above of it in Google Chrome.(but it is okin IE and Firefox).

Is it the better way to convert projects to new Telerik? , and is it a way for my edtor to be ok in Chrome in converted projects?

Thanks in advance.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 05 Aug 2011, 03:10 PM
Hi Armin,

I am not aware of such a problem in Chrome.

Please, follow the upgrade instructions provided in the following article: http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/introduction-upgrading.html. If the problem still persists after the upgrade, isolate it in a simple working project and send it for examination by opening a support ticket.

Best regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Armin
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Aug 2011, 07:32 AM
Hi and many thanks for ur reply.

I tried again and again, and i found out that in my previous projects, when they are Website and i update them to new version, then every thing is ok about my editors.
but in webapplications when i update it and run it with IE and click on info, it is 2011 but again in chrome i can see tools above it.

Any suggestion please.
Thanks in advance.
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 10 Aug 2011, 08:51 PM
Hi Armin,

The problem is really odd, you are the first to report it and I am unable to reproduce it. Could you please open a support ticket and send such a problematic web application project so that I can examine it and provide a solution?

Regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Tags
Editor
Asked by
Armin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
Armin
Top achievements
Rank 1