We made some tests with RadDock for ASP.NET AJAX in IE7(7.0.6001.18000) on Windows Vista Enterprise.
Here are the results:
If Protected Mode is on and security level (Tools/Internet Options/Security) is:
1) Medium - RadDock works as expected
2) Medium-High - RadDock works as expected
3) High - RadDock couldn't be dragged - expected behavior, because in High Security Level - Active Scripting is disabled.
Could you please make sure that in your security level(Security Settings dialog-> Scripting) the Active Scripting option is enabled? If this option is disabled, please check it to be enabled. E.g.
1) Tools/Internet Options/Security
2) Set security level to Medium-High
3) Press custom level (Scripting/ActiveScripting should be enabled)
If this suggestion doesn't help you, please, send us some screenshots of your IE7 security settings.
the Telerik team