This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Dock and 2011.1.315.35

3 Answers 35 Views
Dock
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mariella
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mariella asked on 14 Jan 2013, 06:42 PM
Hello,

I am new to Telerik...so, my apologies if this question is too silly... Can we use Dock functionalities that we see in the demo on version 2011.1.315.35? We are trying to develop this inside of a page hosted by Sitecore Content Editor and this is the version that Sitecore uses. I cannot upgrade to the latest Telerik version without breaking Sitecore...

Thanks!
Mariella.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Slav
Telerik team
answered on 15 Jan 2013, 11:58 AM
Hi Mariella,

There have been fixes and improvements of the RadDock functionality since the 2011.1.315.35 version of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, e.g. the Dock / Keyboard Support. Nevertheless the main features of the control are available in this release, so you should not have problems with using the functionalities, shown in the demos.

You can check the Release History of RadControls for a detailed list of the changes that were made to the dock since the 2011.1.315.35 version.

Greetings,
Slav
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Mariella
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Jan 2013, 08:50 PM
Hello Slav,

thank you for replying so promptly. I am trying to use that version and when i have the code on a ascx page
<telerik:RadPageView ID="RadPageView2" runat="server" CssClass="pageViewEducation" ContentUrl="MyApps.aspx">
where MyApps.aspx will have te Dock code... the tabe is showing blank. After diggin a while in the code I noticed that <telerik:RadPageView is not providing me with the option for ContentUrl property... Is this something that was added later?

Thanks!
Mariella

Slav
Telerik team
answered on 18 Jan 2013, 03:37 PM
Hello Mariella,

As you can check here, the property ContentUrl is added in an earlier version of the RadControls. Please ensure that 2011.1.315.35 is the actual version you are currently using. I would suggest also opening a support ticket and sending a simple, runnable page that isolates the problem as the provided information is not enough for determining the cause.

Regards,
Slav
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Dock
Asked by
Mariella
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Slav
Telerik team
Mariella
Top achievements
Rank 1