This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Default2006 skin still supported?

9 Answers 66 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
christopher willis
Top achievements
Rank 1
christopher willis asked on 01 Dec 2008, 05:11 PM
I ask because its not a choice on the skin demo, and more importantly, more and more css sprite images seem to be wrong in the last builds.  For example, the icons on the AJAX spell check context menu now seem wrong.  The alignment icons (like in table wizard) have been wrong for awhile.

9 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Martin
Telerik team
answered on 03 Dec 2008, 08:35 AM
Hello Christopher,

We will do the necessary fixes to the Default2006 skin of RadEditor, and once we are over and done it will be included in the next Service Pack. However, if you need it urgently, please, reply to this ticket, and we will send it to you before the SP.

Sincerely yours,
Martin Ivanov
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
christopher willis
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 Dec 2008, 08:29 PM
I guess I'd need the fix within 10-14 days, so if SP is within that timeframe, I can wait for the SP.

Thanks
Martin
Telerik team
answered on 04 Dec 2008, 06:50 AM
Hello Christopher,

You will have the skin fixed and sent within this deadline.

Sincerely yours,
Martin Ivanov
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Seth
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Dec 2008, 09:46 PM
I'd like to get a hold of the latest Default2006 css as well if possible.  Thanks!
Martin
Telerik team
answered on 11 Dec 2008, 08:56 AM
Hi Seth and Christopher,

Please, find attached the fixed Default2006 skin of Radeditor. For your convenience, I have attached a demo page as well, which demonstrates how to use external skins with RadEditor.

You may also refer to the following article in our online help, which deals with this topic. - http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/editor-dialogscssfile.html

Sincerely yours,
Martin Ivanov
the Telerik team

christopher willis
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Dec 2008, 12:25 PM
Is the Default 2006 skin still going to be embedded in the dll?  And if so, how long until that is released?
Martin
Telerik team
answered on 11 Dec 2008, 12:41 PM
Hello Christopher,

Yes, it will be included in the assembly, and will be released along with Service Pack 2 in the beginning of the next year.

Regards,
Martin Ivanov
the Telerik team

Mark
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Apr 2009, 04:11 PM
I just installed version 2009.1.402.20 and am still getting an error for default2006 skin.
Has this still not been put back in embedded skins?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
answered on 30 Apr 2009, 11:50 AM
Hi Mark,

In our meetings and discussions about the Q1 release and the major skin-lift that we applied to all our web controls, we decided not to include the Default2006 skin but to leave it as an external one. We also modified the Default2006 skin to use the new CSS naming convention (that is now common for all RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX) and you can use it with Q1 2009 as well. More information on the subject and the skin download is available here:

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/editor/radeditor-q3-2008-skins-available-for-download.aspx

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Georgi Tunev
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
Tags
Editor
Asked by
christopher willis
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Martin
Telerik team
christopher willis
Top achievements
Rank 1