CSS Loading issue after replacing the new DLL's

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Jeremy
    Jeremy avatar
    7 posts
    Member since:
    Jun 2011

    Posted 11 Jun 2013 Link to this post

    Recently we have upgraded our Telerik Web dll's i.e. Telerik.Web.Design.dll,Telerik.Web.UI.dll,Telerik.Web.UI.Skins.dll from 2011.3.1115.40 version to newer version 2013.1.410.40. in our development environment it is working fine.
    But when these dlls were replaced in QA Environment the css and images were missing for some time and later they got updated automatically and everything was working fine as if there is no issue.

    This is a typical scenario because we tried to delete the temporary files, browser cookies and all that can be done but still the issue was existing but later when we checked everything went well. This happened in QA but we don't want this to be repeated in Production Environment for that we need a best posssible solution so that we know what needs to be done beforehand this issue does not repeat.

    Awaiting for the quick response on this.

    Thanks

  2. O'Man
    O'Man avatar
    34 posts
    Member since:
    Oct 2009

    Posted 13 Jun 2013 Link to this post

    Hi

    It's definitally a cache issue. You hav to aalways clear cache after upgrade. And it not only the browser cache - server/IIS cache too. Search web how to do it for different server.

    Chers
    Oman
Back to Top