This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Controls overlapping in some of the forms after installing Telerik version 2012.2.724.35

2 Answers 31 Views
Installer and VS Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
AratiS
Top achievements
Rank 1
AratiS asked on 30 Jul 2012, 12:44 PM
Hi,

I had Trial version installed but recently upgraded to a licensed version 2012.2.724.35. Since then in some of the forms controls are overlapping (see screenshot attached). Please let me know what could be the issue ASAP.

Thanks,
ADod

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
answered on 02 Aug 2012, 03:54 PM
Hello,

Can you confirm the version your project is actually using is the 2012.2.714? I am asking this because there were some problems with the rendering of some input controls with the Q1 2012 version, but they should be fixed in Q2 2012.

In the meantime you can try setting their EnableSingleInputRendering property to false.

Another thing you can try is removing all your custom CSS from the form to see if there is a change there that is actually affecting the controls.

If none of the above helps I suggest you post the problematic markup so we can see the actual issue and help.

On a side note - it is better if you post your questions in the relevant forum where people will be able to assist you better.

Regards,
Marin Bratanov
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
AratiS
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Aug 2012, 06:11 PM
Marin, 

The version I am using is 2012.2.724.35. 

I could not find a related topic under which I could post my issue, so posted it here.

Thanks,
Arati
Tags
Installer and VS Extensions
Asked by
AratiS
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
AratiS