This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Bug with GridHyperLinkColumn and BatchEdit on IE8 after Q2 2014 upgrade

3 Answers 37 Views
Grid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Najid Hanif
Top achievements
Rank 2
Najid Hanif asked on 26 Jun 2014, 07:40 PM
Any page that has a grid with batch editing enabled breaks all other grids with a GridHyperLinkColumn for IE 8.

See screen shot of error when debugging in visual studio. The error happens after the GridHyperLinkColumn  is clicked but the linked page is never navigated to.

As soon as I remove the one grid with batch editing, all other grids work normally. This happened right after I updated to Q2 2014 from Q1 2014 (SP1 maybe? what ever your last major update was). Chrome and Firefox work fine in this scenario. 

Also the demo you have for batch editing does not add new items when I use IE8
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/data-editing/batch-editing/defaultcs.aspx

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Milena
Telerik team
answered on 01 Jul 2014, 08:53 AM
Hello Andy,

We are aware of this problem and the fix for it will be part of our next internal build, which will be released this week.

Regards,
Milena
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Wong
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Jul 2014, 02:07 AM
Dear Milena, it has been half month since you said there will be an internal build which will be release within a week in your 01 July post.  May I know is the build ready?
Milena
Telerik team
answered on 16 Jul 2014, 10:19 AM
Hello,

You can access our latest internal build from this link when log in to your account. It is necessary to choose UI for ASP.NET AJAX from Product dropdown list.

Regards,
Milena
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
Grid
Asked by
Najid Hanif
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Milena
Telerik team
Wong
Top achievements
Rank 1