Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
3 answers
271 views

Hey Guys!

My grid pagination is showing "1 OF 10 items", how to change language of Telerik Blazor components? Particularly, pt-BR :)

 

Tks

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Nov 2019
2 answers
151 views

Hi, I read a post here (https://www.telerik.com/forums/is-there-a-supported-version-of-ui-for-blazor-for-the-released-version-of-net-core-eg-3-0) on which Marin said that you dont support Blazor for .NET 3.0 and now I have a problem. If I download SDK .NET 3.1.100 prev2 it doesnt support Blazor Webassembly projects (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58087120/visual-studio-2019-version-16-3-0-and-blazor-web-assembly-app-template) that exactly what I want to create. How can I solve the problem and use Telerik on .NET 3.0?

Thank you

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Nov 2019
1 answer
552 views
hi i wanted to make rtl project with telerik in ui for blazor im wondering if it fully supports rtl 
and i also want to use persian date in datepicker 
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Nov 2019
2 answers
179 views

If one wanted to use .net core 3.0 is there a version of UI for Blazor one could use?

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2019
1 answer
167 views
I suppose at some point the UI for Blazor library will only target release versions of .net core rather than preview releases?
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2019
6 answers
937 views

Just updated to Telerik.UI.for.Blazor 2.2.1, but was having the problem before updating as well.  I suspect its just something Im missing.

 

This section
https://docs.telerik.com/blazor-ui/getting-started/server-blazor

<head> . . . <script src="_content/telerik.ui.for.blazor/js/telerik-blazor.js" defer></script><!-- For Trial licenses use <script src="_content/telerik.ui.for.blazor.trial/js/telerik-blazor.js" defer></script> --></head>

 

When I load my page, im getting 404 errors in the dev console for telerik-blazor.js.  I am adding dependencies to an existing Blazor project I started.
We have the private nuget feed setup.  So that much looks right.  What am I missing? 

This is in _Host.cshtml

<app>
    @(await Html.RenderComponentAsync<App>(RenderMode.ServerPrerendered))
</app>

 

This is my MainLayout.cshtml

@inherits LayoutComponentBase
 
<TelerikRootComponent>
        <NavMenu />
        <div class="container-fluid">
            @Body
        </div>
</TelerikRootComponent>
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Oct 2019
3 answers
738 views

 I have tried to implement the dropdownlist and the data is being populated to the control, but the control will not dropdown when selected on.

I have tried to changed from Server/Prerender and also tried a static list. I also have the same issues with Telerik menus. What do I have configured wrong.

Running Blazor UI 2.1.1

<TelerikDropDownList Data="@DropDownListData" @bind-Value=@SelectedValue ValueField="ID" TextField="Organization">

</TelerikDropDownList>

<br />Selected product: @SelectedValue



@code {

    public IEnumerable<OrgModel> DropDownListData { get; set; }

    public int SelectedValue { get; set; } = 3;

    WeatherForecast[] forecasts;
    OrgModel[] Orgs;

    protected override async Task OnInitializedAsync()
    {
        forecasts = await ForecastService.GetForecastAsync(DateTime.Now);
        DropDownListData = await OrgService.Get_OrgList_Async();
    }

    //protected async Task OnAfterRenderAsync()
    //{
    //    forecasts = await ForecastService.GetForecastAsync(DateTime.Now);
    //    DropDownListData = await OrgService.Get_OrgList_Async();
    //}

BitShift
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 30 Oct 2019
1 answer
2.8K+ views

I have a parent component when contains a child component with a TelerikChart.  Using cascading parameters, when I change a value in the parent component it cascades to the child and I rerun queries to create the proper data for the chart.  Often times, but no all the time, a chart will rerender with some of the old data mixed in with some of the new data, even though the data model only contains the new data.

Is there a way to force the chart to totally clear out before rerendering?

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Oct 2019
1 answer
116 views

For example, the menu component.  Where are all the available attributes and events listed for this component. Yes, I see in the examples a "Data" and "orientation" attribute are used, but seems this should be explained in an "api" section for each component?

I see the API Reference link but this seems like just a dump of the entire library, rather than a component-by-component reference?

However, same goes for the other components as well.

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2019
1 answer
2.2K+ views

There is a note on the documentation page for NumericTextBox saying "The decimal separator is . for the time being. When localization features get implemented in the Telerik UI for Blazor suite... Currency symbols are also rendered by the framework and they come from the current culture as well."

Is that note still relevant?

I made a simple test..

<TelerikNumericTextBox @bind-Value="Number" Format="C"></TelerikNumericTextBox>

@code {
    public decimal Number { get; set; } = (decimal)2.59;
    protected override void OnInitialized()
    {
        System.Globalization.CultureInfo.DefaultThreadCurrentCulture = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("hr-HR");
    }
}

The numer in numeric text box is displayed as expected - "2,59 kn"  (Notice that it has the correct decimal separator and currency simbol)
When I want to change the number I cannot input "," (comma) as a decimal separator - numericTextBox won't accept it.
So I tried with "." (dot).
I can input "." (dot) but when I enter a number after "." the "." disappears leaving me with an whole number in numericTextBox.

Is this a bug or a missing feature? The note above is confusing because NumericTextBox get's it's formating options from current culture so why doesn't it apply the correct decimal separator?

Thank you

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Oct 2019
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?