Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
9 answers
335 views

How do I influence the styling of appointments, and in particular the background color, without using a resource/groupby view or css?

I want to be able to decide runtime what the color should be.

Roland
Top achievements
Rank 3
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 01 Sep 2020
3 answers
174 views

Every time you try to edit the year part, strange things happen.

"20" is not accepted as 2020, "60" not as 1960. Typing in a full year like 2020 is also not accepted.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Sep 2020
1 answer
161 views

Is there a way to specify that only certain entries are not editable, as opposed to the entire Scheduler component? I'm currently working around this by immediately returning from the CRUD handlers if they attempt to operate on one of the events. This is unexpected UX, since these entries look like they should respond to CRUD operations like "regular" entries.

 

Alternatively, how can I specify certain dates as outside of work hours? Specifically looking at things like federal holidays; Christmas, for instance, should never have an entry from a user.

 

Thanks,

Andrew

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Aug 2020
2 answers
1.2K+ views

How do we change the icons used by the filter mode on the Blazor Grid? 

For example the calendar and filter icon I have shown in my attachment are using Telerik Icons but we want to use Office UI Fabric Icons to match the rest of the site.

 

 

 

 

Scott
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 27 Aug 2020
1 answer
292 views

Hi, 

Is it possible to move page counter (first page, next page and so on) to the top of the grid? 

thanks, 

Irina

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Aug 2020
3 answers
487 views
Hi! I'd like to set different background color to specific date ranges behind the appointments on the scheduler. Is it possible to do? Thanks! 
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Aug 2020
2 answers
1.9K+ views

Hi,

I have a dropdownlist and I want to have a TextField as a combined value between two properties of the context

I can do this using <ItemTemplate> and it works, but only when I click on dropdown and see the list, list has items with combined properties

When I select one item from that list and list is closed, the selected text in drop down list is not combined, it shows only code in my case

How can I show selected value as Item Template? Code ( Description )

<TelerikDropDownList Data="@Sites"
                     ValueChanged="@( (int v) => SiteValueChangedHandler(v) )"
                     TextField="@nameof(Site.Code)"
                     ValueField="@nameof(Site.SiteId)"
                     DefaultText="@LanguageContainer.Keys["All"]"
                     Width="200px"
                     Id="ddlSite">
    <ItemTemplate>
        @(string.Concat((context as Site).Code, " (", (context as Site).Description, ")"))
    </ItemTemplate>
</TelerikDropDownList>

 

Thanks,

Artem


Artem
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 24 Aug 2020
1 answer
155 views

    Here is a copy of the component that i built for my form this is the component named "DataTextField"

@inherits EagleCS.ComponentClasses.DataInputTextBase<string>
<div class="form-group">
    <label class="h6">@(TextLabel): </label>
    <TelerikTextBox @bind-Value="@Value"></TelerikTextBox>
    <ValidationMessage For="@ValueExpression"></ValidationMessage>
</div>

 

Here it is inside an EditForm

<DataAnnotationsValidator/>
<DataTextField TextLabel="Name" @bind-Value="screenModel.Name"/>

 

When I click submit for the form even with a value inside it blanks out the text field

and then set the field to be empty.

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Aug 2020
3 answers
1.8K+ views

     Hello,

I am trying to integrate your blazor components in to my app.

 

I am getting the following error:

[2020-08-22T23:29:42.283Z] Error: Microsoft.JSInterop.JSException: Could not find 'TelerikBlazor' in 'window'.
Error: Could not find 'TelerikBlazor' in 'window'.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
blazor.server.js:1 

https://localhost:5001/_content/telerik.ui.for.blazor/js/telerik-blazor.js

My Startup.cs

public class Startup
{
public Startup(IConfiguration configuration)
{
Configuration = configuration;
}

public IConfiguration Configuration { get; }

// This method gets called by the runtime. Use this method to add services to the container.
// For more information on how to configure your application, visit https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=398940
public void ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services)
{


services.AddRazorPages();
services.AddServerSideBlazor();
services.AddDatabaseServices();
services.AddTelerikBlazor();
}

// This method gets called by the runtime. Use this method to configure the HTTP request pipeline.
public void Configure(IApplicationBuilder app, IWebHostEnvironment env)
{
if (env.IsDevelopment())
{
app.UseDeveloperExceptionPage();
}
else
{
app.UseExceptionHandler("/Error");
// The default HSTS value is 30 days. You may want to change this for production scenarios, see https://aka.ms/aspnetcore-hsts.
app.UseHsts();
}


app.UseHttpsRedirection();
app.UseStaticFiles();

app.UseRouting();

app.UseEndpoints(endpoints =>
{
endpoints.MapBlazorHub();
endpoints.MapFallbackToPage("/_Host");
});
}
}

 

This project using Server Side Blazor

 

<Project Sdk="Microsoft.NET.Sdk.Web">

<PropertyGroup>
<TargetFramework>netcoreapp3.1</TargetFramework>
</PropertyGroup>

***

<ItemGroup>

    <PackageReference Include="Telerik.UI.for.Blazor" Version="2.16.0" />
</ItemGroup>

<ItemGroup>
<_ContentIncludedByDefault Remove="wwwroot\css\bootstrap\bootstrap.min.css" />
<_ContentIncludedByDefault Remove="wwwroot\css\bootstrap\bootstrap.min.css.map" />
</ItemGroup>

<ItemGroup>
<Folder Include="wwwroot\css" />
</ItemGroup>

</Project>

3.1.401 [/usr/local/share/dotnet/sdk]

 

This is on a mac platform for development

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Aug 2020
2 answers
1.0K+ views

I have a grid set up to allow multi-selection and I use a GridCheckboxColumn for row selection. What I'm finding is that you can check multiple checkboxes to select multiple rows, however if you click on a row in a different column it unchecks all selected rows and selects only the row you clicked on. I can kind of understand that behavior as it's a scenario where you can also use ctrl+click to select multiples, and in that case if you click a row without holding down ctrl then you would expect other selected rows to be deselected. I can live with that.

 

The problem I'm having though is that let's say you're going through and using the checkboxes to select numerous rows. If you just barely miss the checkbox on your click, but your click is still inside the checkbox column, all your selected rows become deselected.

 

Is there a way to disable the ctrl+click behavior at least in the checkbox column so missing the checkbox won't cause you to lose all your selections? Or disable that for the whole grid and allow selection with just a click, not requiring ctrl? Or maybe some other solution?

 

Thanks.

Doug
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 21 Aug 2020
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?