Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
1 answer
171 views

Where can I get a hold of these files?

Looks like all the CSS for this demom in there, would be good of these were in a tab at the top like the old ajax demos used to  be

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Sep 2020
5 answers
6.3K+ views

Hello community! 

Is there a way to format the DateTime value of our model without using templates? 

 

Thanks in advance for any tip!

<GridColumn Field=@nameof(WillyMachine.DateDebut) Title="Debut" Filterable="true" Editable="false"  Width="100px"/>
Zoya
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Sep 2020
1 answer
176 views

I am wanting to use the the Time Picker, however I want to limit the minute selection to 15 minute intervals?

Is there any way to do this?

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Sep 2020
2 answers
3.7K+ views
Blazor : How I can Re-Load or Refresh the grid after Modal - Popup is Closed or Save button is clicked? I am calling the Save Action in Modal-Popup page and not using EventCallback method
Vishnu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 15 Sep 2020
1 answer
403 views

Hello,

When using the Blazor Editor I noticed a very large degradation in performance when the user is typing, if the Editor is inside an <EditForm>. I tried increasing the UpdateInterval to 500ms but it did not help much. When the user types fast, the text in the editor lags behind (appears very slowly).

When used outside an <EditForm> then the problem goes away.

Here is a code sample that reproduces the problem (in blazor WASM)

@inherits OwningComponentBase
@page "/TestEditor"
@using Telerik.Blazor.Components.Editor
 
 
<EditForm Model="Model">
    <DataAnnotationsValidator />
    <TelerikEditor Tools="@Tools" @bind-Value="@Model.Content" @ref="EditorRef" Height="500px">
        <EditorCustomTools>
            <EditorCustomTool Name="Keywords">
                <TelerikButtonGroup>
                    <ButtonGroupButton OnClick="Tag1"
                                       IconClass="k-i-background k-icon back-color" Title="Tag1" />
                    <ButtonGroupButton IconClass="k-i-foreground-color k-icon fore-color" Title="Fore Color" />
                </TelerikButtonGroup>
            </EditorCustomTool>
        </EditorCustomTools>
    </TelerikEditor>
</EditForm>
 
@code {
 
    public class EditorModel
    {
        public string Content { get; set; }
    }
 
    public EditorModel Model { get; set; } = new EditorModel();
    public TelerikEditor EditorRef { get; set; }
     
    public List<IEditorTool> Tools { get; set; } = new List<IEditorTool>() {
 
            new EditorButtonGroup(new Bold(), new Italic(), new Underline()),
            new EditorButtonGroup(new AlignLeft(), new AlignCenter(), new AlignRight()),
            new UnorderedList(),
            new EditorButtonGroup(new CreateLink(), new Unlink(), new InsertImage()),
            new InsertTable(),
            new EditorButtonGroup(new AddRowBefore(), new AddRowAfter(), new MergeCells(), new SplitCell()),
            new Format(),
            new FontSize(),
            new FontFamily(),
 
        new CustomTool("Keywords")
        //new CustomTool("CleanFormattingTool"),
        //new CustomTool("InsertHtmlTools")
    };
 
    public async Task Tag1()
    {
        string tag1 = "{##Type##}";
        var temp = new HtmlCommandArgs("insertHtml", tag1);
        await EditorRef.ExecuteAsync(temp);
    }
 
}
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Sep 2020
2 answers
891 views

Is it not possible to use an EditForm inside of a tab?

When I try, I am getting: System.InvalidOperationException: EditForm requires a Model parameter, or an EditContext parameter, but not both.

<TelerikTabStrip @bind-ActiveTabIndex="activeTabIndex">
    <TabStripTab Title="Information">
        <EditForm Model="@ticket" OnValidSubmit="@UpdateTicket">
 
        </EditForm>
    </TabStripTab>
    <TabStripTab Title="Time Entry">
 
    </TabStripTab>
    <TabStripTab Title="History">
 
    </TabStripTab>
</TelerikTabStrip>
Bob
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
 answered on 15 Sep 2020
1 answer
526 views

I want to use Telerik Blazor for a POC, but what happens after the 30 day limit? Do the controls stop working or is there a limitation on them?

Thanks

Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Sep 2020
1 answer
166 views

Hi,

I am trying to use a custom theme in our test blazor application. My steps:

1. https://bootswatch.com/darkly/   =>  _variables.scss

2. Sass ThemeBuilder: import of this SASS file

3. SELECTED COMPONENTS - only "Grid"

3. some changes / color corrections

4. download => it throws an exception (see the attachment below)

 

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2020
5 answers
297 views

Both of these events take a collections of items (IEnumerable<IFormFile> for Save and string[] for Remove).

My question is why?? It appears that these methods are called for each file uploaded (or removed).  

It appears it is this way regardless of whether I auto upload or not? 

Why can't I just send the method 1 item instead of a collection of items???

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Sep 2020
3 answers
448 views

When using multiple selection in the TreeList... i have the checkbox column as one of the columns and SelectChildren is set to true. The checkbox works great to select its children... but when clicking the row... it only selects the row you click on... and breaks the checkbox select children behavior... i am using 2 way binding for the selected items to preselect certain rows as well..

 

How can I get the row selection to adhere to the same select children rule of the checkbox column?

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Sep 2020
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?