Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
2 answers
282 views

Hi 

I would like to bring up a ContextMenu component for a Chart OnSeriesClick event so e.g. the user can click on a chart series and be presented with options.  I am able to do this by e.g. having a OnSeriesClick handler method that invokes ContextMenu.ShowAsync to show the ContextMenu - the problem is that ShowAsync requires the X/Y coordinates from the mouse click and the OnSeriesClickEventArgs class does not provide mouse coordinates so i cannot show the context menu in the right place.

Any ideas how this could be accomplished?

Thanks

Adam

Adam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Mar 2021
1 answer
1.2K+ views

I would like to add an Icon next to the selected item text as shown in the attached image.

 

Is it possible?

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Mar 2021
1 answer
535 views

Is there a way to change all the ChartTitle text alignment? I need it to be left: 0

i.e: Currently X=113.5

<text style="font:18.288px &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;white-space:pre;" x="113.5" y="32" stroke="none" fill="rgb(33, 37, 41)" fill-opacity="1">...</text>

I have several charts in the page

 

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Mar 2021
9 answers
3.1K+ views

Seems to me the OnChanged event should probably be called something else since it fires when no change occurred.  

What's the best way to implement a true OnChange event?

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Mar 2021
1 answer
371 views

Hello All,

found that from time to time there are some vulnerabilities found in some products (https://www.telerik.com/support/kb/aspnet-ajax/details/cryptographic-weakness), luckily we do not use asp.net ajax, but is it possible to have email subscription to be noticed as soon as any found?

 

Thx Alex

 

Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Mar 2021
1 answer
478 views

I'm using TelerikGrid. In first Column in every row I have button and when customer press button dropdownmenu is opening. But if there is few rows in grid, DropDownMenu is not showing properly, it's behind the grid

I tried to add this, but it didn't help.

td[role=gridcell] {
overflow: visible !important;
color: #6f717a;
}

Nadezhda Tacheva
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2021
1 answer
882 views
I use TelerikGrid with big data. Everything works fine except filtering.When I'm trying filter grid by name of customers, grid freezes. If I write text in filter slowly, grid filtering works fine, but when writing fast,filtering works after every change and that block my grid and it's broke. How can I prevent grid filtering after every change in string filter?
Nadezhda Tacheva
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Mar 2021
3 answers
2.0K+ views
I use Telerik Blazor Grid component and want to change column value when it is databinding. Is it possible to change original databinding value using OnCellRender handler?
 
Jeff
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 05 Mar 2021
3 answers
175 views

I have the following ComboBox with some bad data (fixing the data is on the list to do, but the system will launch with bad data.)

 

AllContacts is pulled from 

 

<TelerikComboBox  Data="AllContacts" TextField="FullName" ValueField="Id" TValue="int?" TItem="TblCompanyContact"  Width="100%" Value="ContactId" ValueChanged="@( (int? c) => ChangeDropDownContact(c) )" Filterable="true" FilterOperator="StringFilterOperator.Contains">           
</TelerikComboBox>
 
@code{

 

    List<TblCompanyContact> AllContacts;
    int? ContactId;
 
    protected void ChangeDropDownContact(int? c)
    {
        if (c != 0 && c != null)
        {
            //more code will go here when c is not null
            ContactId = c;           
        }
        else
        {
            ContactId = null;           
        }
    }

 

Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Mar 2021
1 answer
1.5K+ views

 

Hello,

I've done quite a bit of searching and I'm going in loops between hitting other products (mvc, Kendo, etc.) or coming back to the same example (link below). 

 

 

This is what I'd like to be able to do;   Upon user clicking the update/save button I'd like to attempt to save the bound model data, validate it on the server side, (key being server side) and if there are any errors, return to the client and indicate the error within the grid popup (I know how to prevent the popup from going away based upon other examples).   The notification example is very poor (the link below).  It shows the error in its own popup window, and if the user hits cancel on the Grid Popup, the notification popup remains until they close it.  It's not a very elegant solution, and I'm not aware of any other site/web application that behaves this way.

One prime example is the user attempts to save a new item, but names the item the same accidentally as one already in the database causing a key violation.  It would be nice to display "Item with name provided already exists", right above text entry field "Name" on the popup.  Gets right to the point, does not require user to look elsewhere for the issue and/or acknowledge an additional popup.   

Any suggestions for how to accomplish such a repetitive task (common server side validation errors)?   We'd prefer NOT providing/creating a custom form/component for each and every set of items (objects) that we need to edit from within a grid/gird popup. 

On a side note;  It seems this would be a pretty common scenario.   We should never trust the clients validation, so all validation should be done again on the server anyway.   If the server is a REST api, the same errors could and should occur on the server and returned to the client that would normally get trapped on a blazor client. It would be very nice if your Blazor popup (as one example) implementation (and other standard edits) could elegantly handle/display the servers side error messages.  Or am I missing an implementation somewhere?

Thanks in advance,

Curt

 

Current "Notification" example:

https://github.com/telerik/blazor-ui/tree/master/grid/remote-validation

 

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Mar 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?