Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
1 answer
966 views

The Blazor AnimationContainer has Top, Left, Width and Height properties to customise where the container will appear.

I want to be able to slide in a container using the AnimationType="AnimationType.SlideLeft" so that it appears that the container has slid in from the right hand edge of the browser window.

I'm not sure if I can achieve this as I'm guessing I would need to set a Right property (which doesn't exist on the component) to zero?

I have attached an example of what I'm trying to achieve.

Nadezhda Tacheva
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Mar 2021
1 answer
1.3K+ views
When drag my mouse over the text in a grid row to copy/paste into an excel spreadsheet, the font is Arial size 4.  In this scenario I wouldn't be using the export to Excel feature (although I've turned that on for users that want to do that), a user just wants to copy and paste a single row in the grid.  Is there a way to change how 'default' font & size when doing this?  I don't view this as a major issue, just trying to save a few clicks for the end-users that want to copy/paste in this way.
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Mar 2021
3 answers
1.5K+ views

Is it possible to draw  vertical or horizontal lines on the chart?, to display as limits? I could not find any examples of it. Its just for user to check if the series data are within the limits set. 

 

Thanks

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Mar 2021
1 answer
882 views

     Trying the LoaderContainer component, and  it's really great.

I have quite a tall Grid component, and when triggering a long action from the top or bottom rows of the grid, the spinner animation and "Loading" text is not visible unless you scoll to the vertical centre of the grid where it's actually being rendered. 

The dark overlay does show and that's probably enough to indicate something's happening on the back end, but is there an easy way to make this animation show in the centre of the visible part of the browser window?

 

Thanks,

Peter

Lachezar Georgiev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Mar 2021
5 answers
524 views
Is the autocomplete control the best way to handle a dynamic search using an external data source? Meaning the user might type "den" and the control would use an external data source to query an api or database, returning choices in the dropdown of "dennis" and "denise" and "deno" etc. I don't see any example of dynamic real time data source updates as the user is typing and interacting with the control. Am I missing something? Thank you for your guidance.
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Mar 2021
1 answer
1.9K+ views
I need to activate or deactivate a Telerik Button depending on the content of a Telerik textbox.
Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Mar 2021
1 answer
683 views

If the form has more than one column, the fields are placed in columns based upon how they were laid out in the HTML. For example, field 1 is placed in column 1, field 2 in column 2, field 3 in column 1, etc.

Is there a way, without using a form group, to to control which column is used to render the field?  For example, fields 1 & 2 are placed in column 1, and field 3 is placed in column 2.

If that is not possible, then the FormGroup element should be changed so that when the LabelText is not provided, the legend html element is not rendered.

Svetoslav Dimitrov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Mar 2021
7 answers
592 views

 Hello,

I am using the menu component and am noticing that submenus can remain visible after moving the mouse cursor off them.

An example: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/austineric/StaticAssets/master/Example1.gif

 

(The example uses sample code from https://demos.telerik.com/blazor-ui/menu/index)

I've had users move their mouse that way by chance and it makes the navigation confusing. Is there anything I can do differently to avoid the behavior?

Thanks,

Eric

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Mar 2021
2 answers
772 views

If I place the DateRangePicker inside a TelerikForm, the start and end input fields are stacked vertically.

If I were to place the control just inside a div, they are arranged horizontally.

How can I get the control to arrange itself horizontally when inside a form?

Thanks

 

Marc Simkin
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 12 Mar 2021
6 answers
1.0K+ views

You can move a modal window past the bottom and out of view. At that point the only way to get back to it is to zoom out on the browser. Similarly, if you drag a window to the top, you can move it so high that the title bar is out of view. You can still see the bottom part of the window but even if you zoom out you can't get back to the title bar so the only thing you can do is to either escape out of the window or hope you have Ok/Cancel still visible.

Is there a way to prevent this?

Doug
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 12 Mar 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?