Telerik Forums
UI for Blazor Forum
5 answers
563 views

Is there a way to access the fulltext search value programatically?

I have three scenarios in my mind:

1. My customer requested a button to clear all filters, resp. reset the grid to it's initial state

2. I would like to use external textbox for the fulltext filtering. Sometimes it just doesn't fit into the grid toolbar and I need it to be outside the grid.

3. I would like to use querystring for setting innitial value of the fulltext filter.

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Mar 2021
8 answers
784 views
     Is there a way to fire the OnClick event ?
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Mar 2021
1 answer
259 views

Hi,

Version 2.14.1

I want to display 2 or 3 panes in a splitter.

With the code below middle pane is on the right.

What is the best way to keep pane order ?

 

Remi

@page "/"
 
<div style="width: 500px; height: 300px; border: 1px solid red;">
 
    <TelerikSplitter @ref="ts" Width="100%" Height="100%" Orientation="@SplitterOrientation.Horizontal">
        <SplitterPanes>
 
            <SplitterPane Size="20%" Collapsible="true">
                <div>left</div>
            </SplitterPane>
 
            @if (bunique)
            {
            <SplitterPane Size="10%" Collapsible="true">
                <div>middle</div>
            </SplitterPane>
            }
 
            <SplitterPane>
                <div>right</div>
            </SplitterPane>
 
        </SplitterPanes>
    </TelerikSplitter>
 
</div>
 
@code{
    bool bunique = false;
    Telerik.Blazor.Components.TelerikSplitter ts;
 
    protected override void OnAfterRender(bool firstRender)
    {
        if (firstRender)
        {
            if (!bunique)
            {
                bunique = true;
                StateHasChanged();
            }
        }
    }
}
Nadezhda Tacheva
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Mar 2021
3 answers
283 views

Hi,

How can I format the resulting data. I want to only show a rounded value.

So 10.123456 hours will be 10 hours.

 

Thanks in advance

<GridColumn Field="Hours">
  <GroupFooterTemplate Context="gridContext">
    @{
      <div>@gridContext.Sum.ToString()</div>
     }
  </GroupFooterTemplate>
</GridColumn>
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Mar 2021
4 answers
1.2K+ views

Is it possible to create grid subcomponents which have a number of parameters set ?

Simple example (not realistic) would be to have components like

<SortableTelerikGrid>  which is just the <TelerikGrid Sortable="true">

so instead of having to specify all parameters in each page we can get some default parameters going.

Maurice
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Mar 2021
4 answers
2.5K+ views

I am unclear how or what makes the selected Blazor Grid row highlighted when selected. I can select the row, but it doesn't get highlighted.

I've looked at the demos, and for the life of me, I cannot tell how the selected row is highlighted. I assume class attribute requires something added.

 

What am I missing here?

Thx

Eric R | Senior Technical Support Engineer
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Mar 2021
3 answers
496 views

For uploads, the examples that are given have the controllers returning an empty results set.

 

Is there an example of returning a custom result set back?

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Mar 2021
2 answers
1.0K+ views

Is there a way to set the size of the dropdown for the datetime picker? I have complaints from users where when they are changing between different months and the position of the arrows move due to different lengths of month names. This causes them to accidently click the "Today" button and lose their selection. Any help is appreciated.

 

Cameron
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Feb 2021
1 answer
712 views
I want to use Editor component, but I need change language and I have no idea how to do it
Found this, but it also doesn't help me https://demos.telerik.com/blazor-ui/editor/localization
I'm using Blazor WebAssembly
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Feb 2021
5 answers
175 views

Hello,

 

Latest 2.22.0 within the NuGet package has a content file of global.json. Is there a reason it is doing this? We use our own global.json at the solution root and want to control that for deterministic build. What I don't know is whether the client project with the Telerik NuGet dependency (and the injected global.json) is honoring your injected copy at the project level or if it uses the solution's. Either way, unless there is an explicit reason this is needed can you remove it from the package?

 

Thank you!

 

 

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Feb 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?