Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
117 views

Hi,

We are using scheduler and works great.

We have a new requirement where a person can create appointment for anyone.

Can we add a drop down in the appointment options to select which person this appointment is created for?

 

Thanks

Veselin Tsvetanov
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2016
5 answers
172 views

Hello,

Is there some working sample of a  RadGrid with EditFormType = "WebUserControl" and where this UserControl contains a combobox with EnableLoadOnDemand = true? The issue I'm facing in this scenario is that when I try to set selectedValue of the combo in code behind using OnDataBinding handler or in markup using <%#%> tags, inside the user control, I get "selection out of range" exception when radgrid is binding. In other threads it's suggested to set RadComboBox.SelectedValue in RadGrid.ItemDataBound handler, but I would rather keep initialization inside the user control.

Thank you!

Kostadin
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2016
12 answers
205 views
Have a RadRotator loading Images. Above the rotator is a ASP Image ctrl displaying a larger preview of the image selected in the rotator.
If a user clicks on the ASP Image Ctrl it opens a RadLightBox with full size images of those displayed in the RadRotator.

<asp:HiddenField runat="server" ID="HiddenImgIndex" Value="0"></asp:HiddenField>
     <asp:Image ID="imagePreview" runat="server" Height="300px"
         Width="400px" AlternateText="preview" BorderWidth="0" onclick="mainImageClick()" ToolTip="Press to view larger image" CssClass="imgMainCSS"></asp:Image>
     <div id="rotatorWrapper" runat="server" class="rotateWrapper">
         <div id="rotatorCell" runat="server" style="background-color: aliceblue; padding: 15px 2px">
             <telerik:RadRotator ID="RadRotator1" runat="server" RotatorType="Buttons" Height="86px" Width="394px" Skin="MetroTouch" OnClientLoad="OnClientLoad" FrameDuration="6000" ScrollDuration="1000" ItemHeight="86px">
                 <ItemTemplate>
                     <div onclick="displayImgBorder(this)" class="imgNoBorder">
                         <asp:ImageButton ID="ImageButtonPreview" runat="server" ImageUrl='<%# Eval("ImageURL")%>' Height="82px" Width="110px" CommandName="ShowImage" CommandArgument='<%# Eval("ImageName")%>'
                             ImageAlign="Middle" />
                     </div>
                 </ItemTemplate>
             </telerik:RadRotator>
<telerik:RadLightBox ID="RadLightBox1" runat="server" DataImageUrlField="ImageURL"></telerik:RadLightBox>

I am using the following javascript to open the lightbox and navigate to the selected image:
function mainImageClick() {
       var lightBox1 = $find('<%= RadLightBox1.ClientID %>');
       var ind = document.getElementById('<%= HiddenImgIndex.ClientID%>').value;
       var currentInd = lightBox1.get_currentItemIndex();
       lightBox1.show();
       if (ind != currentInd) {
           lightBox1.navigateTo(ind);
       }
   }

All works as expected with the right image displayed accept that the item counter when opening displays an incorrect index number, appears to prefix a digit.  See screenshots to see result.

Any suggestions to fix? OR Is there a better way to do this?






Kostadin
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Mar 2016
2 answers
207 views

I have a radgrid with two gridtableviews in the detailtables.

<telerik:RadGrid ID="rgJurisdictionPermitSearch" CssClass="radGrid" runat="server" DataSourceID="dsJurisdictionPermitSearch" Skin="MetroTouch" AutoGenerateColumns="False" MasterTableView-NoDetailRecordsText="There are no permits to display." MasterTableView-DataKeyNames="PID" MasterTableView-ClientDataKeyNames="PID" CellSpacing="-1" GridLines="Both" OnDetailTableDataBind="rgJurisdictionPermitSearch_DetailTableDataBind" OnItemCommand="rgJurisdictionPermitSearch_ItemCommand" EnableLinqExpressions="False" AllowSorting="True" GroupPanelPosition="Top" RenderMode="Auto" AllowPaging="true" PageSize="20" Width="100%" Font-Size="0.8em">
    <ClientSettings AllowColumnsReorder="True" ReorderColumnsOnClient="True">
        <Selecting AllowRowSelect="True" />
    </ClientSettings>
 
    <AlternatingItemStyle Font-Size="0.8em" />
    <GroupHeaderItemStyle Font-Size="0.8em" />
 
    <MasterTableView DataSourceID="dsJurisdictionPermitSearch" DataKeyNames="PID">
 
        <CommandItemTemplate>
            <telerik:RadButton ID="btnRefresh" runat="server" CommandArgument="Refresh" CommandName="Refresh" Text="Refresh"></telerik:RadButton>
        </CommandItemTemplate>
 
        <Columns>
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="PermitID" FilterControlAltText="Filter PermitID column" HeaderText="Permit #" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="PermitID" UniqueName="PermitID">
                <ColumnValidationSettings>
                    <ModelErrorMessage Text="" />
                </ColumnValidationSettings>
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
 
            <%--<telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="MoveStartTime" DataType="System.DateTime" FilterControlAltText="Filter MoveStartTime column" HeaderText="Move Start" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="MoveStartTime" UniqueName="MoveStartTime">
            <ColumnValidationSettings>
                <ModelErrorMessage Text="" />
            </ColumnValidationSettings>
        </telerik:GridBoundColumn>--%>
 
            <telerik:GridTemplateColumn DataField="MoveStartTime" DataType="System.DateTime" FilterControlAltText="Filter MoveStartTime column" HeaderText="Move Start" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="MoveStartTime" UniqueName="MoveStartTime">
                <ItemTemplate>
                    <asp:Label ID="lblMoveStart" runat="server" Text='<%# DateTime.Parse(Eval("MoveStartTime").ToString()).ToShortDateString() %>'></asp:Label>
                </ItemTemplate>
            </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
 
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="PermitStatus" FilterControlAltText="Filter PermitStatus column" HeaderText="Permit Status" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="PermitStatus" UniqueName="PermitStatus">
                <ColumnValidationSettings>
                    <ModelErrorMessage Text="" />
                </ColumnValidationSettings>
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
 
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="ClientID" FilterControlAltText="Filter ClientID column" HeaderText="ClientID" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="ClientID" UniqueName="ClientID" Visible="false">
                <ColumnValidationSettings>
                    <ModelErrorMessage Text=""></ModelErrorMessage>
                </ColumnValidationSettings>
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
 
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="ClientName" FilterControlAltText="Filter ClientName column" HeaderText="Client" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="ClientName" UniqueName="ClientName">
                <ColumnValidationSettings>
                    <ModelErrorMessage Text="" />
                </ColumnValidationSettings>
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
 
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Commodity" FilterControlAltText="Filter Commodity column" HeaderText="Commodity" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="Commodity" UniqueName="Commodity">
                <ColumnValidationSettings>
                    <ModelErrorMessage Text="" />
                </ColumnValidationSettings>
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
 
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="Unit" FilterControlAltText="Filter Unit column" HeaderText="Unit No." ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="Unit" UniqueName="Unit">
                <ColumnValidationSettings>
                    <ModelErrorMessage Text="" />
                </ColumnValidationSettings>
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
 
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="ClientVehicleID" FilterControlAltText="Filter ClientVehicleID column" HeaderText="ClientVehicleID" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="ClientVehicleID" UniqueName="ClientVehicleID" Visible="false">
                <ColumnValidationSettings>
                    <ModelErrorMessage Text=""></ModelErrorMessage>
                </ColumnValidationSettings>
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
 
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="OrigLSD" FilterControlAltText="Filter OrigLSD column" HeaderText="Orig. LSD" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="OrigLSD" UniqueName="OrigLSD">
                <ColumnValidationSettings>
                    <ModelErrorMessage Text="" />
                </ColumnValidationSettings>
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
 
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="DestLSD" FilterControlAltText="Filter DestLSD column" HeaderText="Dest. LSD" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="DestLSD" UniqueName="DestLSD">
                <ColumnValidationSettings>
                    <ModelErrorMessage Text="" />
                </ColumnValidationSettings>
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
 
            <telerik:GridTemplateColumn DataField="PermitInspection" DataType="System.Double" FilterControlAltText="Filter PermitInspection column" HeaderText="Has Inspection" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="PermitInspection" UniqueName="PermitInspection">
                <ItemTemplate>
                    <%# Eval("PermitInspection") != null ? (Eval("PermitInspection").ToString() == "1" ? "YES" : "NO") : "NO" %>
                </ItemTemplate>
            </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
 
            <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="InspectionFee" DataType="System.Double" FilterControlAltText="Filter InspectionFee column" HeaderText="Inspection Fee" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="InspectionFee" UniqueName="InspectionFee" DataFormatString="{0:C}">
                <ColumnValidationSettings>
                    <ModelErrorMessage Text="" />
                </ColumnValidationSettings>
            </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
 
            <%-- CREATE TICKETS --%>
            <telerik:GridTemplateColumn AllowFiltering="false" HeaderText="Add Inspection" ItemStyle-Wrap="false" UniqueName="CreateInspection">
                <ItemTemplate>
                    <telerik:RadButton ID="btnInsertInspection" runat="server" CommandName="InsertInspection" Text="Inspection" Skin="MetroTouch" Style="position: relative;" Font-Size="0.9em" />
                </ItemTemplate>
 
                <ItemStyle Wrap="False"></ItemStyle>
            </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
 
        </Columns>
 
        <DetailTables>
            <telerik:GridTableView Name="dgvPermitInspections" runat="server" AllowFilteringByColumn="false" DataKeyNames="PermitInspectionID"
                DataSourceID="dsPermitInspections" TableLayout="Auto" Width="100%" AllowAutomaticUpdates="true" AllowAutomaticInserts="true" AllowAutomaticDeletes="true" EditFormSettings-EditFormType="AutoGenerated" EditMode="EditForms">
                <ParentTableRelation>
                    <telerik:GridRelationFields DetailKeyField="PID" MasterKeyField="PID" />
                </ParentTableRelation>
 
                <EditFormSettings EditColumn-ButtonType="PushButton">
                    <EditColumn ButtonType="PushButton"></EditColumn>
                </EditFormSettings>
 
                <Columns>
 
                    <telerik:GridBoundColumn DataField="PermitInspectionID" UniqueName="PermitInspectionID" ReadOnly="true" Visible="false">
                        <ColumnValidationSettings>
                            <ModelErrorMessage Text=""></ModelErrorMessage>
                        </ColumnValidationSettings>
                    </telerik:GridBoundColumn>
 
                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn ColumnGroupName="Edit" UniqueName="EditCommandInspection" Display="true" Visible="true">
                        <ItemTemplate>
                            <telerik:RadButton ID="btnEditInspection" runat="server" Text="Edit" CommandArgument="Edit" CommandName="Edit" Skin="MetroTouch"></telerik:RadButton>
                        </ItemTemplate>
                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
 
                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn DataField="InspectionType" HeaderText="Inspection Type" UniqueName="InspectionType" FilterControlAltText="Filter InspectionType column" ReadOnly="false" SortExpression="InspectionType" ItemStyle-Width="10%" HeaderStyle-Width="10%">
                        <ItemTemplate>
                            <asp:Label ID="lblInspectionType" runat="server" Text='<%# Eval("InspectionType") %>' />
                        </ItemTemplate>
                        <EditItemTemplate>
                            <telerik:RadComboBox ID="rcmbInspectionType" runat="server" SelectedValue='<%# Bind("InspectionType") %>'>
                                <Items>
                                    <telerik:RadComboBoxItem Text="PRE" Value="PRE" />
                                    <telerik:RadComboBoxItem Text="POST" Value="POST" />
                                </Items>
                            </telerik:RadComboBox>
                            <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="rfvClassID" runat="server" ControlToValidate="rcmbInspectionType"
                                CssClass="invalid" ErrorMessage="Class is required."></asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
                        </EditItemTemplate>
 
                        <HeaderStyle Width="10%"></HeaderStyle>
 
                        <ItemStyle Width="10%"></ItemStyle>
                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
 
                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn DataField="Notes" FilterControlAltText="Filter Notes column" HeaderText="Inspection Notes" ReadOnly="false" SortExpression="Notes" UniqueName="Notes" ItemStyle-Width="90%" HeaderStyle-Width="90%">
                        <ItemTemplate>
                            <asp:Label ID="lblInspectionNotes" runat="server" Text='<%# Eval("Notes") %>' />
                        </ItemTemplate>
                        <EditItemTemplate>
                            <telerik:RadTextBox ID="txtEditNotes" runat="server" TextMode="MultiLine" Rows="10" Text='<%# Bind("Notes") %>' Width="100%"></telerik:RadTextBox>
                        </EditItemTemplate>
 
                        <HeaderStyle Width="90%"></HeaderStyle>
 
                        <ItemStyle Width="90%"></ItemStyle>
                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
 
                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn ColumnGroupName="Delete" UniqueName="DeleteColumn" Display="true" Visible="true">
                        <ItemTemplate>
                            <telerik:RadButton ID="btnDeleteInspection" runat="server" Text="Delete" CommandArgument="Delete" CommandName="Delete" Skin="MetroTouch"></telerik:RadButton>
                        </ItemTemplate>
                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
 
                </Columns>
            </telerik:GridTableView>
 
            <telerik:GridTableView Name="dgvPermitDetails" runat="server" AllowFilteringByColumn="false" DataKeyNames="PID" DataSourceID="dsPermitDetails" TableLayout="Fixed" Width="100%">
                <ParentTableRelation>
                    <telerik:GridRelationFields DetailKeyField="PID" MasterKeyField="PID" />
                </ParentTableRelation>
                <Columns>
                    <telerik:GridTemplateColumn DataField="PID" HeaderText="Permit Details" UniqueName="PermitDetails">
                        <ItemTemplate>
                            <div style="height: 620px;">
                                <telerik:ReportViewer ID="rvPermitMoveSummary" runat="server" OnInit="rvPermitMoveSummary_Init" Height="500px" Visible="true" Width="100%" Skin="WebBlue" CssClass="RadGridReportViewer"></telerik:ReportViewer>
                            </div>
                        </ItemTemplate>
                    </telerik:GridTemplateColumn>
                </Columns>
            </telerik:GridTableView>
        </DetailTables>
 
    </MasterTableView>
    <EditItemStyle Font-Size="0.8em" />
    <FooterStyle Font-Size="0.8em" />
    <HeaderStyle Font-Size="0.8em" />
    <FilterItemStyle Font-Size="0.8em" />
    <CommandItemStyle Font-Bold="False" Font-Italic="False" Font-Size="0.8em" ForeColor="Black" />
    <ActiveItemStyle Font-Size="0.8em" />
    <ItemStyle Font-Size="0.8em" ForeColor="Black" />
    <SelectedItemStyle Font-Size="0.8em" />
 
    <FilterMenu RenderMode="Auto"></FilterMenu>
 
    <HeaderContextMenu RenderMode="Auto"></HeaderContextMenu>
</telerik:RadGrid>

 

The page that the grid is in uses a master page and it has a radajaxmanagerproxy control.

<telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server">
    <AjaxSettings>
        <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="btnRefresh">
            <UpdatedControls>
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="hfJurisdictionID" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rgJurisdictionPermitSearch" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rvMovementByJurisdiction" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
            </UpdatedControls>
        </telerik:AjaxSetting>
        <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="btnReset">
            <UpdatedControls>
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="txtPermitNo" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="cmbClient" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="cmbClientVehicle" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="dpDateFrom" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="dpDateTo" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="txtApprovalNo" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="txtLSD" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="txtRoad" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="txtOilCompany" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="cmbInspection" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rgJurisdictionPermitSearch" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rvMovementByJurisdiction" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
            </UpdatedControls>
        </telerik:AjaxSetting>
        <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="cmbClient">
            <UpdatedControls>
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="cmbClient" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="cmbClientVehicle" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
            </UpdatedControls>
        </telerik:AjaxSetting>
        <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="btnShowReportGrid">
            <UpdatedControls>
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="hfJurisdictionID" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="btnShowReportGrid" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="btnRefresh" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rgJurisdictionPermitSearch" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rvMovementByJurisdiction" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
            </UpdatedControls>
        </telerik:AjaxSetting>
        <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="btnShowBoth">
            <UpdatedControls>
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="btnShowBoth" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="btnShowReportGrid" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="btnRefresh" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="hfJurisdictionID" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rgJurisdictionPermitSearch" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rvMovementByJurisdiction" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
            </UpdatedControls>
        </telerik:AjaxSetting>
        <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="rgJurisdictionPermitSearch">
            <UpdatedControls>
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="rgJurisdictionPermitSearch" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
                <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="hfJurisdictionID" LoadingPanelID="LoadingPanel1" />
            </UpdatedControls>
        </telerik:AjaxSetting>
    </AjaxSettings>
</telerik:RadAjaxManagerProxy>

All of the controls respond just fine except for the first gridtableview in the detailgrids in the radgrid.

There is an Inspection command button in the last column of the radgrid that opens up the insert form for the gridtableview .

01.protected void rgJurisdictionPermitSearch_ItemCommand(object sender, Telerik.Web.UI.GridCommandEventArgs e) {
02.        try {
03.            if (e.CommandName == "InsertInspection") {
04.                GridDataItem item = (GridDataItem)e.Item;
05.                if (!item.Expanded) {
06.                    item.Expanded = true;
07.                }
08.                GridTableView childTable = item.ChildItem.NestedTableViews[0];
09.                childTable.IsItemInserted = true;
10. 
11.                childTable.Rebind();
12.            }
13.            else if (e.CommandName == "PerformInsert") {
14.                EnterLog("Inspection Inserted", "User " + WebSecurity.CurrentUserName + " inserted a permit inspection.");
15.            }
16.            else if (e.CommandName == "Update") {
17.                EnterLog("Inspection Updated", "User " + WebSecurity.CurrentUserName + " updated a permit inspection.");
18.            }
19.            else if (e.CommandName == "Delete") {
20.                EnterLog("Inspection Deleted", "User " + WebSecurity.CurrentUserName + " deleted a permit inspection.");
21.            }
22. 
23.            FixTelerikCSS();
24.        }
25.        catch (Exception ex) {
26.            Master.SendErrorEmail(ex, System.IO.Path.GetFileName(Request.PhysicalPath), System.Reflection.MethodInfo.GetCurrentMethod().Name);
27.        }
28.    }

 

It works perfectly when I run it from Visual Studio 2012 in every browser, but the live site has a major issue with the first gridtableview.

On the live site when I try to insert or edit the detailgrid it will hang forever, although it delets just fine.

I don't get any error, I just have the loading image stuck and I have to reload the page to get a response.

I've tried hooking up my development to the live database and it worked so it's not that.

I'm scratching my brain as to why it's just the gridtableview that doesn't work with the ajax live.

When I remove the radajaxmanagerproxy control the gridtableview insert and update works.

I don't believe I'm missing a dll.

Here is the list of dlls I have:

  1. Telerik.Reporting.dll
  2. Telerik.Reporting.Service.dll
  3. Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms.dll
  4. Telerik.Web.Design.dll
  5. Telerik.Web.Device.Detection.dll
  6. Telerik.Web.UI.dll
  7. Telerik.Web.UI.Skins.dll
  8. Telerik.Windows.Documents.Core.dll
  9. Telerik.Windows.Documents.Flow.dll
  10. Telerik.Windows.Documents.Spreadsheet.dll
  11. Telerik.Windows.Documents.Spreadsheet.FormatProviders.OpenXml.dll
  12. Telerik.Windows.Maths.dll
  13. Telerik.Windows.Zip.dll

My product version is 2014.3.1209.45

How do I even try to figure out what the issue is?

Brad
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 Mar 2016
9 answers
576 views
Hi guys,

I'm using "RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Q3 2012 and I'd like to know how to do the following functionnality:

Is there any way to open dropdown with available values at user focus, without having to type any letters?

Thanks for your help.
JC
Andy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 24 Mar 2016
3 answers
153 views

 

Sorry I can't find the answer - it must be really simple.

How can I disable (not show) the 'Show All Results' link that appears at the bottom of the search list?

Cheers,

J

Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Mar 2016
1 answer
123 views

Hi Team,

I'm using radgrid with Grouping option .I'm sharing my master table view setting.

 

<MasterTableView GroupLoadMode="Client" ShowGroupFooter="true" TableLayout="Fixed" GroupsDefaultExpanded="false"
EditMode="InPlace" Width="110%">

 

By default all groups are collapsed and when I expand a group and click on edit then that particular group is collapsing.

How can I keep the group  expanded when I click on edit button

 

Regards

Sai Teja

Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Mar 2016
1 answer
202 views

If you have a GridBoundColumn in your grid with a row that contains an apostrophe - such as o'reilly and do an export to ExcelML, it works fine.  But if you group by that column and export, you get a yellow screen of death:

[SyntaxErrorException: Syntax error: Missing operand after 'reilly' operator.]

-Randy

 

Kostadin
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Mar 2016
2 answers
89 views
HI

When EditorToolGroup.DockingZone is Right then the ToggleScreenMode have a problem - unable to restore the Editor.

Editor - Docking Zones
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/editor/examples/dockingzone/defaultcs.aspx

In online demo 'Editor - Docking Zones' as above, 
the ToggleScreenMode's EditorToolGroup.DockingZone is Right,
When I press the ToggleScreenMode button then the Editor was full-screened,
But there have no method restore the Editor to non-full-screen mode.

Best regards

Chris
Ianko
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Mar 2016
8 answers
193 views
Hi,



I had a site that was working fine on windows Server 2008R2 and then upgraded this server to Windows Server 2012.  The moment I did this the website in question starting eating all available cpu, Upon looking at the process I noticed it was the telerik .axd, it would launch and never shut down it and just churn away CPU, for each new page loaded, another instance of the .axd would also be created.  after four or five instances the cpu would skyrocket.  It took me a couple of days to figure out what the culprit was and I wanted to make it know as others might and most likely will encounter the same situation until telerik releases a fix...



Thanks,
Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 24 Mar 2016
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?