Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
8 answers
308 views
How can I get rid of RadDatePicker padding.
Eng.Bassel Samman
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 12 Aug 2010
3 answers
326 views
Hi

I have a couple of RadComboBoxes and some RadGrids in a RadWindow using an .aspx file as its url (ie the content is in an iFrame).

Whenever I click the RadComboxBox or use the filters on the RadGrids the expanding menus are invisible - I can see the content of the page behind the window where the menus should be.

I have disabled all my style sheets and it the problem still persists.

The attached jpg is an example of this.

Does anyone have a work-around or solution to this problem?

Cheers,
Steven.
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2010
2 answers
154 views
How do i validate upon submitting a form that the user actually selected a file in the file explorer?
Ronen
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Aug 2010
1 answer
124 views
HI,

I am writing an interface whichh uses AJAX and nonAJAX enabled controls, I am having problems getting a nonajaxed control to implement its tooltips via the Telerik ToolTipManager.  The control is a flowchart called go.net, I have got it to fire a javascript event when hovering over a node but am stuck there.

The tooltipmanager is setup to load a seperate ascx page as per your demo's, the onajaxupdate looks something like:

protected void OnAjaxUpdate(object sender, ToolTipUpdateEventArgs args)
{
    // Get control references
 
    Control toolTip = LoadControl("~/SharedToolTip.ascx");
    Label titleLabel = (Label)toolTip.FindControl("lblTitle");
    Label displayLabel = (Label)toolTip.FindControl("lblFullText");
 
    ...
}

Is it possible to initiate the onajxupdate event of the tooltipmanager from javascript?  I am using the 'args' parameter to pass a control array through, so ideally would need that functioanlity to.

Thanks.
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2010
2 answers
89 views
There are already RadControls tab existed in the toolbox. And all radcontrols seem to be avaliable to use. But I can't drag a control into web page in design or source mode.
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2010
1 answer
134 views
We are using the form decorator with the web20 skin.  The issue that we are having is that in ie6 when we use a field set the background color is a light blue color.  We would like it to be white.  In all other browsers except IE 6 it is white.   The following is our CSS related to field sets.  We have the style class of the fieldset set to fullHeightfieldSet. 

When the webpage is loading it looks like it at frist respects our background color.  Then it gets overlaid with the light blue color

An image is attached to this thread that shows the light blue background.

Thanks for any help !

.rfdFieldset fieldset
{
    background-color: white;
    background-image: none;
}
 
.RadForm_Web20 legend, .RadForm_Web20 fieldset.rfdFieldset legend
{
    background-color: white;
    background-image: none;
}
 
.RadForm_Web20.rfdFieldset fieldset
{
    background-color: lime;
    background-image: none;
}
  
.fullHeightfieldSet
{
    margin: 5px;
    padding: 5px;
    background-color: white;
    background-image: none;
}
Bozhidar
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2010
1 answer
106 views
Hello Telerik,

I experienced some strange look and feel issues when enabling scrolling in a gridview. It concerns the header + footer background not using the full width. This behaviour also appears in your online example:

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/client/scrolling/defaultcs.aspx

When you take a look at this in IE compatability mode, if looks perfect!
However when you use IE8 or Firefox, the background of the header and footer are not using the entire width.

Is there any solution to make this also compatable for IE8/Firefox?

Thank you,

John
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2010
3 answers
463 views
Hi,

I noticed that there's an autocomplete in the RadDatePicker and RadDateTimePicker controls. It is really easy to reproduce, just delete the year in the date and get out of focus, the control will automatically fill it up with some kind of algorithm. 

Is it possible to turn off this feature?

Thanks,
Paul
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2010
1 answer
91 views
Hi,

I tried to install the package RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX and SharePoint however, I received an error dialog stating that the installation package is not supported by this processor type (Quad-core AMD Opteron). Are there any other installation packages available that work with this processor type, or alternatively an older version of the RadControls that will? Changing processors in not an option as both dev and prod are AMD's.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Michael
Petar
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Aug 2010
1 answer
50 views
is there any way I can add some animation at client side when TreeNodeExpandMode.ServerSide while page is loaded?

Thanks
Kiran 
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 12 Aug 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?