Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
190 views
Hi,
I am working on RadGrid. I have problem about MasterTableView and DetailTables.

In my scenario, My Parent grid have a checkbox and Child grid also have checkbox. When I check Master parent grid row then child grid checkbox row checked all the row automatically.  e.g.

1001 computer 1000 USD (checkbox)
1 mouse 500 USD (checkbox)
2 Key broad 500 USD (checkbox)


In above example 1001 row is my parent grid row and remaining are child  grid rows. When i checked the parent grid checkbox then child grid checkbox automatically checked. I hope you understand my logic. 

Regards
Mohsin JK
mohsinjk jk
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
1 answer
120 views

Hello!

 


I know that i can use this javascript code to iterate tru all itens of my grid
With pagination i have a problem ... I just can iterate in tru those wich are in
the page ...
How can i iterate in all the itens, it´s not possible ???

I would be happy if you can help me please  ..

Thanks

Ricardo.

My code:

for (var row = 0; row < masterTable.get_dataItems().length; row++) {
//iterate just tru the itens in the page

}


Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
1 answer
81 views
   function Fill(a, b) {
        var selectDates = new Array();
        var i = 0;
        //b.setDate(b.getDate() - 1);
        var selectDate = b;        
        while (i <= a) {
            var newTripplet = [selectDate.getFullYear(), selectDate.getMonth(), selectDate.getDate()];
           
            selectDates[i] = newTripplet;
            selectDate.setDate(selectDate.getDate() + 1);           
            i++;
        }
        alert(selectDates);

        calen = $find("<%=CalendarSearchRoom.ClientID %>");
        calen.unselectDates(calen.get_selectedDates());
        
        calen.selectDates(selectDates, true);

    }

if I click on particular date then all nights are selected but not selected which I click
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
1 answer
129 views
Hi,

I am having a radgrid assosiated with a radajaxmanager and radajaxloadingpanel. I am using usercontrol insert and edit forms. I am having a button inside insert form (usercontrol). On click of that button i want to confirm with the user. So i wrote the script to call a radconfirm onclientclick of that button and if [OK] button is clicked in the confirm box, i am programatically calling the button click from javascript code using buttonObj.click();

My code works well in following cases,
                  1. if i use image button in place of asp:button (or)
                   2. if i remove the radajaxmanager and ajaxpanel from the the parent page.

But not with the normal asp:button. Can you please help me in sorting out the problem.

My script to call radconfirm,

<script type="text/javascript">
        var buttonObj;
        var confirmValue = false;
    
        function UpdateConfirm(btn) {
            if (!confirmValue) {
                buttonObj= btn;
                var confirmString = "Do you wish to update?.";
                radconfirm(confirmString, UpdateConfirmCallBackFn, 300, 120, "", "Confirm Update");
                return false;
            }
        }

    function

 

UpdateConfirmCallBackFn(arg) {

 

 

        if (arg) {

 

            confirmValue=

true;

 

            buttonObj.click();

 

        }

 

   }



My button inside the usercontrol insert form,

<asp:Button ID="btnUpdate" runat="server" Text="Update"
        ValidationGroup="grp" OnClick="btn_Click" OnClientClick="return UpdateConfirm(this);" />

My RadAjaxManager Code in the parent grid page,

<telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" runat="server" Skin="Default">
            Loading...
        </telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel>
        <telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server" DefaultLoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1">
            <AjaxSettings>
                <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="grid1">
                    <UpdatedControls>
                        <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="grid1" />
                                            </UpdatedControls>
                </telerik:AjaxSetting>
            </AjaxSettings>
        </telerik:RadAjaxManager>

Regards,
Saravanan K
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
1 answer
95 views
Hi,
I am looking for a slidedown feature like http://nettuts.s3.amazonaws.com/127_iNETTUTS/demo/index.html to open the edit/add form in raddoc similar to igoogle widget. 

Pl. refer below link for discussion.
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/dock/examples/edittitle/defaultcs.aspx


I would appreciate if someone can share sample code which demonstrate this feature.  Thanks in advance.

-ambuj.
Pero
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
3 answers
188 views
I'm testing the RadScheduler in an MVC app using a custom provider.  When setting resource types, I use the following code:

public override IEnumerable<ResourceType> GetResourceTypes(RadScheduler owner) {
    List<ResourceType> resourceTypes = new List<ResourceType>();
    resourceTypes.Add(new ResourceType("Staff", false));
    resourceTypes.Add(new ResourceType("Client", true));
    return resourceTypes;
}

However, when adding/editing appointments in the Scheduler, both Client and Staff resource lists show up as a single-choice dropdown, rather than the multi-choice checkboxes expected for the Client type.

If I specify the ResourceTypes at design-time using the Resource Type Editor, the Client resources are displayed correctly with checkboxes.  This is a tolerable solution, but it defeats the purpose of specifying ResourceTypes from the provider, and seems to contradict the information in the help file saying that the Scheduler gets its information from the data provider.

I've also looked at the article telling how to create a provider that supports multiple resource values, but that article is out of date as the provider property 'SupportsMultipleResourceValues' is now listed as obsolete.

Is the Scheduler supposed to use ResourceTypes as specified by the provider, or is using the Resource Type Editor the only way to allow for multiple resource selection?

Thanks
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
1 answer
188 views
We are using a custom edit control for editing a row in a rad data grid and on that form is a rad slider.
When we edit the row in IE, the slider shows up appropriately, however in FireFox, the slider only partially renders.  And when I say only partially renders, I mean when we look through the html using FireBug, most of the markup is simply not present.

To throw in another piece of mystery into the pot, when we click on another row (while leaving the first row open), the slider will render correctly from there on out.  I do in the code behind ensure that when we switch from editing one row to editing another row, I close all instances of editing row before opening the new row for edit.

I figured it might be similar to the issue when the slider is rendered inside of a hidden div and that we should do a Render() after the control is loaded...  So what I did was in the OnClientLoaded event, I performed a sender.Redraw(), which did not seem to make any difference.

Any ideas?
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
3 answers
143 views
So I have started working with RadMenu for the first time. It seems you can set an OnClientItemClicking event for the RadMenu, but not the RadMenuItems. Unless I'm missing something, I will have to put all the client-side onClicking logic into one function....does anyone else wish that RadMenuItems had their very own OnClient events?

~Tom
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
5 answers
288 views

Hi
I have a project with the RadAjaxManger on the MasterPage and on the Default.aspx I have a button which is updated with the help of a RadAjaxManagerProxy. However, I want the page to do a full postback when I click on this button. How can I accomplish this
?

- Thorgeir

Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
3 answers
328 views
hi,


i want to give text to edit button in the coding , also i want to change the name depending on my need, all i have to do in the coding
How to give name to the PushButton button in the GridEditCommandColumn  (in coding)

<telerik:GridEditCommandColumn  UniqueName="EditCommandColumn1"  
         ButtonType="PushButton" EditText="Reload"    HeaderStyle-Width="9%">
 </telerik:GridEditCommandColumn>


actually how to change the EditText="Reload" to some other name,

regards
priya
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 18 Aug 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?