Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
122 views
Hi,

I need to change some of the embedded styles for the radconfirm popup box.  Are there any online examples?  How do I see the HTML for the Rad confirm box?  I am using ASPNET AJAX Q2 2008.

Thanks
Brendan
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 26 Aug 2010
1 answer
64 views
Hi,

is it possible to deselect a row when I have the ability to select only one row (AllowMultiRowSelection="false").

Now when the row is selected it cannot be deselected. I found some server side solutions but I would like to make it client side.
Pavlina
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Aug 2010
2 answers
100 views
I have a  RadGrid and code behind and I'm trying to filter on a column.  I am also following the basic example under live examples (except am using NeedDataSource instead of using a SqlDataSource in my code).  When I hit enter in a filter I get the AJAX loading circle but nothing is ever filtered.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  I believe I am following the example correctly:

Code Behind:
 protected override void OnInit(EventArgs e)
 {
this.RadGridItems.NeedDataSource += new Telerik.Web.UI.GridNeedDataSourceEventHandler(RadGridItems_NeedDataSource);
        base.OnInit(e);
}

void RadGridItems_NeedDataSource(object source, Telerik.Web.UI.GridNeedDataSourceEventArgs e)
{
this.RadGridItems.DataSource = Item.ListItems(); /* My object which is being bound and displayed correctly in the radgrid */
}

ASP.NET Code (I've slimmed the example to just one GridBoundColumn--all data is displayed correctly):
<telerik:RadAjaxManager ID="RadAjaxManager1" runat="server">
        <AjaxSettings>
            <telerik:AjaxSetting AjaxControlID="RadGridItems">
                <UpdatedControls>
                    <telerik:AjaxUpdatedControl ControlID="RadGridItems" LoadingPanelID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" />
                </UpdatedControls>
            </telerik:AjaxSetting>
        </AjaxSettings>
</telerik:RadAjaxManager>
<telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" runat="server" />

<telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGridItems" runat="server" GridLines="None" AllowPaging="True" CssClass="RadGrid" PageSize="20"
        AllowSorting="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" ShowStatusBar="true" AllowMultiRowSelection="false" AllowFilteringByColumn="True">
        <MasterTableView Width="100%" CommandItemDisplay="Top" DataKeyNames="Id" AllowFilteringByColumn="True">
            <Columns>
                <telerik:GridEditCommandColumn UniqueName="EditCommandColumn"  />
                <telerik:GridBoundColumn UniqueName="CatalogNumber" HeaderText="Catalog Number" DataField="CatalogNumber" HeaderStyle-Width="20%" 
                     CurrentFilterFunction="EqualTo" FilterDelay="4000" ShowFilterIcon="false" SortExpression="CatalogNumber" />
            </Columns>
        </MasterTableView>
</telerik:RadGrid>

This code properly shows the radgrid control and populates it with data.  When I type text into the filter box, the AJAX loading panel shows but nothing is ever filtered.

I'd really appreciate some help as to what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,

Ken
Michelle Scott
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Aug 2010
5 answers
219 views

Hi,

 

I'm using the RadPanelBar

 

It's being used as a breadcrumb so there are no links to go to.  I can't remove the cursor (href links) hand and hovers. There is a real obvious hover on the heading (track you progress).

 

Also there is a weird white line below the heading that I can't get rid of.

 

Before I posted my problem I did check all the boards and I couldn’t find anything discussing removing links and hovers.

 

Here is a link to the files:

http://www.websitedesigninnewyork.com/misc/PattiSmallProject.zip

 

I hope someone can help. I’ve been trying to figure this out for two days:(. Thanks for any help.

 

Patti

Patricia Byrne
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 26 Aug 2010
1 answer
144 views
Is it possible to move the menu position on RadMenu control ?

please help me as soon as possible and tell me the way how I achive this using telerik RadMenu control

Example: I have Four Menu called: Home, About Us, Features, Contact Us
I want that my user can change the position of this menu like: Features, Home, Contact Us, About Us
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Aug 2010
1 answer
130 views
Hi,

After the RadUploadControl is disabled using the client API method set_enabled(false), when the user hover the mouse over the disabled RadUploadControl's 'Select' button, the javascript error <'tagName' is null or not an object> is thrown. When debugged we saw a piece of code in the telerik library which is failing. The line where the code is failing is <while(b.tagName!="LI"){b=b.parentNode;>. Kindly do the needful.

I had already raised a support ticket with telerik but no response so far.

Thanks,
Manoj
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Aug 2010
1 answer
128 views
Dear Telerik team

Kindly review the sample code below for an idea of what I need to acheive...

I am getting following error on compilation...The similar script is working fine with page not using Panelbar...

Error
The name 'txtRegister' does not exist in the current context

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
    function btnTemplate_onclick() {
            checkscript();
        } 
  
 function checkscript(){
  
            var editor = $find("<%=txtRegister.ClientID  %>"); //get a reference to RadEditor client object
  
            mytext = editor.get_html(true);
//Some more steps
}
</script>
  
<telerik:RadPanelBar ID="RadPanelBar1" Runat="server" Width="750px" 
    AllowCollapseAllItems="True" Skin="Office2007">
    <Items> 
  
<telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Text="Deleted Templates" 
            Value="DeletedTemplates">
              <Items>
                <telerik:RadPanelItem runat="server" Value="Test">
                 
                    <ItemTemplate>
  
<telerik:RadEditor ID="txtRegister" Runat="server" EditModes="Html" 
                                        Height="100px" ReadOnly="false" Skin="Sitefinity" ToolbarMode="ShowOnFocus" 
                                        Width="100%" Visible="False">
                                    </telerik:RadEditor>
  
<input id="btnTemplate" type="button" value="Do Something" onclick="return btnTemplate_onclick()" />
  </ItemTemplate>
                 
                </telerik:RadPanelItem>
            </Items>
        </telerik:RadPanelItem>
    </Items>
</telerik:RadPanelBar>
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 26 Aug 2010
1 answer
197 views
I have a "bug report" where they are complaining that when you enter invalid/non-parsable data (such as "oapsd") via the keyboard into a RadDatePicker or a RadTimePicker, the invalid input does not persist on postback.  They wanted the invalid input to be preserved for the user to correct upon explicit prodding, rather than clearing it for them and asking them to do it over again.

Is this something we can do easily?
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Aug 2010
1 answer
132 views
Hi,

I am used RadGrid with filter option.

1. i have to put validation on filter box like accept only char, only numeric etc.
2. if my column is GridNumericColumn then number should be display 4321 instead of 4.321 in filter box.

Plz give the suggestion ASAP.

Regards,
Parthesh
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 26 Aug 2010
1 answer
429 views
The web application runs fine on my local DEV machine.  When published to the web server, all pages that have RadControls generate a Java Script Error. "'Sys' undefined" when the page loads.

Checking the forums, there are lots of references to configuring the application to run AJAX. 

I have tried adding a <location> section to add user authorization - no change.

When I run the "configure application" wizard from the Telerik menu in VS2010, it changes my web.config file and adds additional information in the <modules> tag: <modules runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="true">  
With that added, I get an internal server error on the web server when I try to load the page,   

Any ideas?

Erjan Gavalji
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Aug 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?