Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
206 views
My team is using a RadGrid for a dataset that returns multiple columns of numbers, and there are some calculated colums to return the % of total for each column. The calculated expressions are working properly in the row, but I'd like to get the total percentage. None of the aggregate functions work; I don't want a total of the percentages, I want the same calculation done on the total values as is being done on each row. See the screenshot for a better explanation; I'd like summary percentages where each of the arrows are.

Is there any way to accomplish this without some complicated coding in the OnCustomAggregate event? It seems like a pretty straightforward requirement.




Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 07 Sep 2010
1 answer
121 views
i need a popup dialog in radgrid.
i see this sample  http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/grid/examples/dataediting/popupeditform/defaultvb.aspx
but, i need a simple example for this problem. (One Grid and One Field Change)
please help me.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 07 Sep 2010
1 answer
377 views

Hi,

when session expires and user click on link to open popwindow then the login page opens in popup window.
so my requirement is i need to close the popup window and refresh the parent page so that user redirect to login page from main window instead of opening login page in popup window.

i am writing following code in popup window master page prerender event but its not working....

 if (principal == null)
        {
            string script1 = "<script language=JavaScript>";
            script1 += "alert('The session has expired due to longer idle time in application. You will be redirected to the homepage');";
            script1 += "opener.location.reload(true);";
            script1 += "opener.focus();";
            script1 += "self.close();";
            script1 += "</script>";      

            ScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(this, this.GetType(), "CLOSE", script1, true);

        }

please help.

waiting for your reply.



Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 07 Sep 2010
1 answer
160 views

Hi,
i want to close the rad window in master page Pre_Render event but its not working...

protected void Page_PreRender(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        ScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(this, this.GetType(), "CLOSE", "window.close();", true);
    }

please help ...how i can close the window in master page of rad window if session expires.

waiting for your reply.
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 07 Sep 2010
3 answers
1.0K+ views

Hi,

I have a radGrid which will bind data dynamically using SQDatasource. But I need to change one
GridBoundColumn column to GridButtonColumn in runtime.  (Each and every row has a related .PDF file which need to be opened when user click a cell of that column)

Could you please help me to find how to change GridBoundColumn to GridButtonColumn in runtime?

Regards,
Pri

Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 07 Sep 2010
2 answers
112 views
Dear sir/madam,

Since a week I got new components in my computer.
Processor intel i5-760 quadcore
Motherboard Asus P7H55-M
Ram 4 gig DDR3 corsair
OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64x

Because of the new hardware i needed to reinstall Windows 7.
Everything works fine except Telerik ASP.NET controls installation.
If i start the installation, the msi runs fine, i can select custom or complete etc.
When I click on Install, my computer moves slower and slower. Till nothing works anymore.
I use RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX 2009 Q3 1208 dev version.

I have tried to extract the msi -> didn't work
I have tried to use custom installation -> no effect
I have tried to use complete installation -> no effect
I have tried to use compability setting -> no effect

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance

Wim
Wim
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Sep 2010
3 answers
127 views
I'm having an issue with the RadCalendar.

On Every other browser, it works as it should, my menu goes over the RadCalendar, on IE7, it doesn't, but only for the date boxes and hover background. I've tried resetting the z-index of every element on the RadCalendar control so it doesn't go over and no luck.

Is there anyway I can make it work on IE7?

Please help,

Thanks,

VB
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Sep 2010
1 answer
106 views
Hi,
     How to set dynamic color settings in ResourceStyles?  I am binding the schedule date in code behind, here i need to set the color based on the records. How can i do this process. Please help me.




Regards,
Tamilselvan.S
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Sep 2010
2 answers
81 views
hi
i want to get client side event  of link button of edit column
and check cell value in row then return true of false which can continue to server side or not
how can i do that ?

sorry for my English
mesho100200
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Sep 2010
6 answers
164 views
When a P tag is inside a SPAN tag (bad html I know) the editor does some wierdness.

This is in Firefox 3.6+ it does not occur in FF 3.5. Its also fine In IE7 and IE 8(both modes)

if you enter

<html>
    <head>
    </head>
    <body>
        <span>
        <p>hola newman</p>
        </span>
    </body>
</html>


and switch between design and html views you end up with 

<html>
    <head>
    </head>
    <body>
        <span>
        <p><span xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">hola newman</span></p>
        <span xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">        </span></span>
    </body>
</html>


If you keep switching it keeps putting more spaces in the second span tag. Also if you apply a style to a P and hit enter while in design in the at tag it copies the tag and the style regardless of  NewLineBr setting.
LeBear
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?