Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
184 views
We are using ap.net ajax components and trying to get a report like below

ID Col1, Col2,Col3......Col9 ->                 Col9A (field Type memo)
                                                               Col9B(field Type memo)
                                                               ............
                                                               Col9C(field Type memo)
  
            ID-1drilldown,....
            ID-2drilldown,....


Basically the report will have a row with multiple columns, the last column can have several sub rows of type text,memo( so they can be paragraphs) The main row (ID)  has a grouping, so when you expand IDCol1 you get few other rows like ID-1drilldown,ID-2drilldown etc
With regular radgrid export the long memo fields may run into each other, can you please suggest an alternative, or advise onhow we can use crystal reports with asp.net ajax component?
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2010
0 answers
137 views
How to pass value from child window to parent window when the child window is closed ?
Raghavendra
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 14 Sep 2010
1 answer
137 views
Created a slider that has up to 25 slides.  The slider works up to 10 slides changing the slide content accordingly.  But after 10, the remaining slides will not show up.

Is this an issue with the slider settings or with slides itself?

HELP ASAP Please!!!
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2010
3 answers
127 views
Hi Sir
              I am currently  having an issue with raddock . When raddock is placed in a page  and the page is scrolled the entire page scrolls however raddock is not scrolled and remains fixed . The other controls move normally when the page is scrolled however the raddock control appears fixed and is not moving or scrolling. This problem occurs only in Internet explorer.

Kindly download the attached files which shows the issues.

Thanking you

Kishor Dalwadi.

Pero
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2010
3 answers
151 views
Hi,

While exporting RadGrid to PDF it exports the datas correctly.But when column is resized and export to PDF some of the columns cannot displayed. How to do this>

Regards,
Venkatesh S
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2010
5 answers
206 views
Hi,

I'd like to show a tooltip while hovering over a RadGrid row. This functionality works well until displaying the tooltip with RadToolTipManager. If I hover over a row, the tooltip appears short. It disappears after a while automatically. The page is ajaxified as well as the UserControls on it. How can I get tooltip stayed on the page?

Regards,
Adi
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2010
2 answers
159 views
hi,

i get the following xml string if i use the getxml() method:

<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-16\"?>\r\n<TopologyBrowserControl OnClientNodeExpanding=\"MConNodeExpanding\" OnClientNodeExpanded=\"MConNodeExpanded\" OnClientNodeCollapsing=\"MConNodeCollapsing\" OnClientNodeCollapsed=\"MConNodeCollapsed\" OnClientNodePopulating=\"MConNodePopulating\" OnClientNodePopulationFailed=\"MConPopulationFailed\" DataFieldID=\"Id\" DataFieldParentID=\"ParentID\" DataTextField=\"DisplayText\" DataValueField=\"Id\" CssClass=\"topology\" />

regards,
ingemar
Ingemar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Sep 2010
1 answer
118 views
Hi,
I want to apply the page-flip effect on radgrid. For this I have applied paging on RadGrid and applied 'jflip.js' jquery but its not working. I have to implement the page-flip effect on the RadGrid pages on moving to next records via paging.
To understand the page-flip effect please go to http://www.jquery.info/scripts/jFlip/demo.html

Thanks
Mona Bisht
Dimo
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2010
1 answer
160 views
I have a .aspx page which has a user control in it. The application is ajax based.

The .aspx page has a RadWindowManager which I've made a public property to access from other user controls.

When I click on a button in my user control to open a radwindow, I don't get any errors and the correct page loads into a RadWindow. However, any styling or properties that I apply to the window are not carried across at all. It opens a RadWindow as if no settings were specified.

Any help is much appreciated!

(I have tested that the created RadWindow is actually added to the RadWindowManager... it is added. I also only have one RadWindowManager on that is on the aspx page throughout the application).

Here is my code in the aspx page for the RadWindowManager and below it is the code behind.
<telerik:RadWindowManager ID="RadWindowManager_Default" runat="server" Skin="Default" Animation="Fade" 
    AnimationDuration="300" DestroyOnClose="True">
    </telerik:RadWindowManager>
  
... code behind ...
  
public RadWindowManager RWM_Default
        {
            get { return RadWindowManager_Default; }
            set { RadWindowManager_Default = value; }
        }

Here is my code in the page_load event in the user control ascx for the new window.
RadWindow Window_FR_View;
  
        protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            //Add window for popup
            Window_FR_View = new RadWindow();
            Window_FR_View.ID = "RadWindow_FR";
            Window_FR_View.NavigateUrl = "OnTime_Reports/fire_report_view_popup.aspx";
            Window_FR_View.Height = Unit.Pixel(600);
            Window_FR_View.Width = Unit.Pixel(400);
            Window_FR_View.Modal = true;
            Window_FR_View.VisibleStatusbar = false;
            Window_FR_View.Behaviors = Telerik.Web.UI.WindowBehaviors.Close;
  
            ((_Default)Page).RWM_Default.Windows.Add(Window_FR_View);
  
            //Register Javascript for RadWindow
            String script4 = "" +
                "function openRadWindow_FR(Page_To_Open, RadWindow_Control_ID) " +
                "{" +  
                    "radopen(Page_To_Open, RadWindow_Control_ID);" +
                "}";
  
            ScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(Page, Page.GetType(), "FR_LOAD", script4, true);


Here is the code for the onclick event which tries to open the window
protected void Button_Run_Fire_Report_OnClick(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            String script5 = "openRadWindow_FR(\"OnTime_Reports/fire_report_view_popup.aspx\", \"" + Window_FR_View.ClientID + "\");";
  
            ScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(Page, Page.GetType(), "FR_LOAD_LIST", script5, true);
        }
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2010
3 answers
84 views
Hi

I am working with Rad AJAX controls. I am facing some problem regarding ajax panel.

When i press button inside Rad Ajax panel my whole page is shaking. Can you tell me why my page is vibrating. 

Regards
JK
Radoslav
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?