Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
93 views
Hi Team,
 
I've implemented the Rad Scheduler. WHile i click the calender picker i found a single line space. That looks uneven.
I need to remove the single line space.
I've attached the image of that calender picker and also pasted the scheduler code
Please review it and get me a solution as quick as.
 
<telerik:RadScheduler runat="server" ID="RadScheduler1" Skin="Web20" CustomAttributeNames="StartTime,EndTime"
SelectedDate="2010-08-10" DataStartField="EventStartDate" EnableDatePicker="true"
GroupingDirection="Horizontal" MonthView-GroupingDirection="Horizontal" DataEndField="EventEndDate"
DayStartTime="08:00:00" DayEndTime="23:00:00" ShowFullTime="true" DataKeyField="ID" style="white-space:normal;"
FirstDayOfWeek="Monday" LastDayOfWeek="Friday" DataSubjectField="DisplayPermitName"
EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" AllowDelete="false" AllowEdit="false" TimelineView-NumberOfSlots="4" AllowInsert="false" OnAppointmentDataBound="RadScheduler1_AppointmentDataBound"
OnDataBound="RadScheduler1_OnDataBound" >
 
Thanks,
Daniel.B
Janni
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
1 answer
62 views
Custom header i need this type Header Template Design.
I need Prgramaticaly(Dynamic)

I attached Sceen Shot..

With Regards,
S.Kannadasan
Nikolay Rusev
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
2 answers
104 views
When I used RadAjaxLoadingPanel ,RadAjaxLoadingPanel can't mask the RadMenu.Other control all mask but radMenu.
Diana
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
2 answers
110 views
I am having some styling issues. The window's Title bar and the left and right footers don't seem to be lined up correctly. They appear broken. We used to use version 2008.2.1001.20 but now we are using version 2009.2.701.20 (2009 Q2). It was working fine in 2008.2.1001.20 but I can't get it to look correctly for this version.

I am trying to modify the Vista theme with a new button control image called "MyControlButtons.gif." This has the same exact dimensions as the original Vista Theme. I just changed the colors (the original image also caused the same issue). I am running this from a Windows XP machine with IE8.

I am attaching the CSS files and a screenshot of the issue.

Can someone help? I've been at this for hours.

Here is my CSS.

/* RADWINDOW PROMETHEUS "Vista" SKIN */
 
div.RadWindow_Vista table td.rwCorner
{
    width: 4px;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista table td.rwTopLeft
{
    background: transparent url('Window/CornerLeft.gif') no-repeat left bottom;
    height: 6px;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista table td.rwTopRight
{
    background: transparent url('Window/CornerRight.gif') no-repeat right bottom;
    height: 6px;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista table td.rwBodyLeft
{
    background: transparent url('Window/BodyLeft.gif') repeat-y left top;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent
{
    height: 100%;
    border: solid 1px black;
    border-bottom: 0;
    background: white;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista table td.rwBodyRight
{
    background: transparent url('Window/BodyRight.gif') repeat-y right top;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista table td.rwFooterLeft
{
    background: transparent url('Window/FooterLeft.gif') no-repeat left top;
    height: 8px;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista table td.rwFooterRight
{
    background: transparent url('Window/FooterRight.gif') no-repeat right top;
    height: 8px;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista table td.rwFooterCenter
{
    background: transparent url('Window/FooterCenter.gif') repeat-x;
    height: 8px;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista table td.rwTitlebar
{
    background: transparent url('Window/TitleBar.gif') repeat-x right top;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista td.rwStatusbar
{
    height: 19px; line-height: 19px;
    background: #f7f3e9;
    border-top: solid 1px black;
}
 
/* Support for displayng the loading image in the iframe's parent TD */
div.RadWindow_Vista td.rwLoading
{   /*background of content area before page is loaded */
    background: white url('Window/Loading.gif') no-repeat center;
}
 
/* Support for displaying loading image in the status bar  */
div.RadWindow_Vista td.rwStatusbar .rwLoading
{  
    background-image: url('Window/Loading.gif');   
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista td.rwStatusbar span.statustext
{
    font: normal 11px Verdana, Arial, Sans-serif;
    color: black;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista td.rwStatusbar div
{      
    background: transparent url('Window/WindowResizeHandle.gif') !important;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista td.rwStatusbar input
{
    background-color: #f7f3e9;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista table.rwTitlebarControls ul.rwControlButtons li a
{
    width: 28px;
    height: 15px;
    line-height: 15px;
    font-size: 1px;
    cursor: default;
    margin: 4px 0 4px 2px;
}
 
/* reload button */
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwReloadButton
{
    background: transparent url('Window/MyControlbuttons.gif') no-repeat -112px top;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwReloadButton:hover
{
    background: transparent url('Window/MyControlbuttons.gif') no-repeat -112px -15px;
}
 
/* unpin button */
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwPinButton
{
    background: transparent url('Window/MyControlbuttons.gif') no-repeat;  
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwPinButton.on
{
    background-position: -140px top !important;
}
 
/* pin button */
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwPinButton
{
    background-position: -168px top;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwPinButton:hover
{
    background-position: -168px -15px;
}
 
/* minimize button */
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwMinimizeButton
{
    background: transparent url('Window/MyControlbuttons.gif') no-repeat left top;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwMinimizeButton:hover
{
    background: transparent url('Window/MyControlbuttons.gif') no-repeat 0 -15px;
}
 
/* maximize button */
div.RadWindow_Vista table.rwTitlebarControls ul.rwControlButtons li a.rwMaximizeButton
{
    background: transparent url('Window/MyControlbuttons.gif') no-repeat -56px top;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwMaximizeButton:hover
{
    background: transparent url('Window/MyControlbuttons.gif') no-repeat -56px -15px !important;
}
 
/* close button */
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwCloseButton
{
    background: transparent url('Window/MyControlbuttons.gif') no-repeat -84px top;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwCloseButton:hover
{
    background: transparent url('Window/MyControlbuttons.gif') no-repeat -84px -15px;
}
 
/* restore button */
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwMaximizeButton,
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwMinimizeButton
{
    background: transparent url('Window/MyControlbuttons.gif') no-repeat -28px top !important;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwMaximizeButton:hover,
div.RadWindow_Vista a.rwMinimizeButton:hover
{  
    background: transparent url('Window/MyControlbuttons.gif') no-repeat -28px -15px !important;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista table.rwTitlebarControls a.rwIcon
{
    background: transparent url('Window/Icon.gif') no-repeat left top;
    width: 16px; height: 15px;
    cursor: default;
    margin: 3px 0 3px 2px;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista table.rwTitlebarControls em
{
    font-style: normal;
    font: normal 12px Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
    color: black;  
    padding: 4px 0 0 4px;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow,
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow .rwCorner
{
    background: url('Window/MinimizedParts.gif') !important;
    height: 30px !important;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow
{
    background-position: 0 -30px !important;
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow:hover
{
    background-position: 0 -90px !important;
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow
{
    width: 180px !important;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow .rwCorner.rwTopLeft
{
    background-position: 0 0 !important;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow .rwCorner.rwTopRight
{
    background-position: -10px 0 !important;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow:hover .rwCorner.rwTopLeft
{
    background-position: 0 -60px !important;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow:hover .rwCorner.rwTopRight
{
    background-position: -10px -60px !important;
}
 
.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow .rwIcon
{
    margin: 10px 0 0 0 !important;
}
 
.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow .rwControlButtons
{
    margin: 8px 0 0 0 !important;
}
 
/* overlay element should be minimized when the window is minimized */
iframe.rwMinimizedWindowOverlay_Vista
{
    /* take into account the borders of the main DIV of the window when setting width/height */
    width: 152px !important;
    height: 28px !important;
}
 
div.RadWindow.radwindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow table.rwTitlebarControls
{
    width: 150px !important;
    position: relative;
    top: -4px;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow em
{
    color: white !important;
    width: 55px !important;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow td.rwCorner
{
    cursor: default;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow td.rwCorner.rwTopLeft,
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow td.rwCorner.rwTopRight
{
    background: none;
    width: 10px !important;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow td.rwTitlebar,
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow:hover td.rwTitlebar
{
    background: none;
    cursor: default !important;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent .rwDialogPopup
{
    margin:16px;
    font:normal 11px Arial;
    color:black;   
    padding:0px 0px 16px 50px;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent .rwDialogPopup.radalert
{
    background: transparent url('Window/ModalDialogAlert.gif') no-repeat 8px center;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent .rwDialogPopup.radprompt
{
    padding: 0;
     
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent .rwDialogPopup.radconfirm
{
    background: transparent url('Window/ModalDialogConfirm.gif') no-repeat 8px center; 
}
 
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent  input.rwDialogInput
{
    border: solid 1px #666;
    padding: 3px 4px 0 4px;
    height: 17px;
    background: transparent url('Window/ModalDialogButtonSprites.gif') repeat-x 0 -44px;
    width: 100%;
    font: normal 11px Verdana, Arial, Sans-serif;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent   a,
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent   a span
{
    text-decoration: none;
    color: black;
    line-height: 22px;
    cursor: default;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent a.rwPopupButton
{
    background: transparent url('Window/ModalDialogButtonSprites.gif') no-repeat 0 0;
    padding: 0 0 0 3px;
    margin: 8px 8px 8px 0;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent a.rwPopupButton span.rwOuterSpan
{
    background: transparent url('Window/ModalDialogButtonSprites.gif') no-repeat right 0;
    padding: 0 3px 0 0;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent a.rwPopupButton span.rwInnerSpan
{
    background: white url('Window/ModalDialogButtonSprites.gif') repeat-x 0 -22px;
    padding: 0 12px;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent a.rwPopupButton:hover
{
    background: transparent url('Window/ModalDialogButtonSprites.gif') no-repeat 0 -64px;
    padding: 0 0 0 3px;
    margin: 8px 8px 8px 0;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent a.rwPopupButton:hover span.rwOuterSpan
{
    background: transparent url('Window/ModalDialogButtonSprites.gif') no-repeat right -64px;
    padding: 0 3px 0 0;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwWindowContent a.rwPopupButton:hover span.rwInnerSpan
{
    background: white url('Window/ModalDialogButtonSprites.gif') repeat-x 0 -86px;
    padding: 0 12px;
}
 
div.modaldialogbacgkround
{
    background: black;
}
 
/* set window transparency */
div.RadWindow.radwindow_Vista.rwNormalWindow.rwTransparentWindow td.rwCorner,
div.RadWindow.radwindow_Vista.rwNormalWindow.rwTransparentWindow td.rwTitlebar,
div.RadWindow.radwindow_Vista.rwTransparentWindow td.rwFooterCenter
{
    filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(opacity=80);
    opacity: .8; -moz-opacity: .8;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista .rwTopResize
{
    background: transparent url('Window/TitleBar.gif') repeat-x;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow .rwControlButtons
{
    width: 60px !important;
    float: left !important;
    position: relative;
    left: 20px;
}
 
div.RadWindow_Vista.rwMinimizedWindow em
{
    margin: 6px 0 0 0 !important;
}
Duy
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
2 answers
820 views

hi my dear friends:

in my rad grid i have a boundColumn(system.string) that i want to change it's null value to another customize text...

how can i check and change the Text Of that DataBound column of My telerik RadGrid?

(what event should i use and how change the text?

is it possible to do that without codebehind and using BindingExpression(Conditional Expression))?)

thanks for your future answer

Majid Darab
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
1 answer
149 views
Hi folks,

I have a page in SharePoint 2007 that contains a number of fields, including a Rich Text Editor field that is using the Telerik version in place of the original Microsoft one.

I'm doing a little bit page manipulation using jQuery - making another field on the (SharePoint created/rendered) page disabled. The result of doing this is that the Telerik RTE loses the focus - i.e. no blinking cursor, and the user is required to click within the RTE frame in order to start typing.

What I would really like to do is set the focus back to the RTE so no click is necessary. I've tried using some jQuery calls to get the <iframe> with class "RadEContentBordered", which has a tag <body contentEditable="true"> and setting the focus on one of these elements, or the <div> within the <body>, but so far, no luck.
e.g.
$(".RadEContentBordered").focus();
$("body[contentEditable=true]").focus();
$("body[contentEditable=true] div").focus();

Can anyone at Telerik help?? Perhaps there's a Telerik JavaScript object that I can use - call a method to set the focus?

Thanks...
Alex
Alex Lee
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 17 Sep 2010
1 answer
106 views
I am having a problem similar to the one on this thread http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-ajax/editor/mossradeditor-adding-extra-lt-p-gt-tags.aspx

I understand that this has to do with modifying the html view with code that is not well formatted to work with the rad editor which results in it adding in these extra <p> tags. However, the only solution to this problem on that thread is to modify some file that I don't have. 

I want to know if:
1.) There is a way to format my html in the html view to prevent this from happening, what should I do to prevent this?
2.) Is there another way to disable the xhtml stuff that is causing the problem referenced in the post I linked to above?


Thanks,

-Jamie
Jamie
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Sep 2010
1 answer
106 views
I have a grid that contains a lot of rows. To make the grid populate faster I set its "EnableViewState = false". However, now I cannot use the method "ExportToExcel()", it is giving me error regarding the ViewState of the grid.

My question is, is it possible to export grid data to excel if its "EnableViewState = false"?

Thank You
Maher
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Sep 2010
1 answer
165 views
I have a master table with a single detail table within it.  The master table has it's columns set up with aggregates, the detail table does not.  The data source for the master table is different than that of the detail table, though both datasources have the same structure.  The master and detail tables are not set to use Grouping or Hierarchy explicitly.

The master table shows its footer and properly shows any text I have set per column using the FooterText property.  It also shows the proper text for the aggregate, for example it shows "Sum:" if I set the Aggregate property to Sum.  But it does not show the actual number result of the aggregation.  If I take out the detail table, it does.

Any suggestions?
Louis
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 16 Sep 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?