Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
152 views
For the RadEditor in MOSS, is there any configuration or parameters to adjust the default display font size color when users switch to the HTML Editor?
Stanimir
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
3 answers
312 views
How can I use a radtextbox with an attribute of uppercase in all of the keyboards inputs?
Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
3 answers
107 views
I have a grid that has a checkbox column, and I need that it is always editable, select or clear when performing a postback to update the database. Tb need only checkbox is editable!

How can I do this?
Mira
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
8 answers
138 views
Hi all,

I've created a WebPart for SharePoint 2007. It has a RepeaterControl to display some list values. Now I want to add Telerik Tooltip (on mouseover) to it. As I have to render the Repeater on my own, I don't know how to add Telerik Tooltip there. It should only appear for my WebPart, not as a change to the whole webserver. Is there any example?

Thanks in advance!
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
3 answers
204 views
Hi!

  How would I go about having the contents of the upload window be refreshed or reloaded when the window is either opened or closed. I've tried to use the add_beforeClose and add_close to call a function to do this but after trying reload() or setUrl(), or show() and none of these working for me I need some advise. I also have WindowManager.ReloadOnShow = true;

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jed
Fiko
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
1 answer
101 views

I had trouble tracking down an error in javascript, and it came from get_itemIndexHierarchical (and _itemIndexHierarchical) returning string values rather than number values, such as "12" rather than the expected value of 12. This appears to be a bug since the row index should always be numeric.

I got around it for this particular issue, but I'm concerned it may pop up in other code. Would you agree this is a bug and something you can change?

Daniel
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
1 answer
162 views
Hi,

I opened Radwindow from Parent Window.

Radwindow opening fine. After close Radwindow, i have to call javascript function in parent window. for that i used below code:

codebehind in Radwindow :
--------------------------------
public void btnAddtoCaseSheet_Click()
{
 Response.Write("<script language='javascript'>GetRadWindow().BrowserWindow.RefreshCaseHistory();</script>");
or
   ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(Page.GetType(), "mykey", "refreshParent();", true);
}
Javascript in Radwindow:
-------------------------------

         <asp:Button ID="btnAddtoCaseSheet" runat="server" Text="Add to CaseSheet" 
             OnClientClick="Close()" onclick="btnAddtoCaseSheet_Click"/>
    
     <script language ="javascript" type ="text/javascript" >
     
      function GetRadWindow() {
          var oWindow = null;
          if (window.radWindow)
              oWindow = window.RadWindow; //Will work in Moz in all cases, including clasic dialog      
          else if (window.frameElement.radWindow)
              oWindow = window.frameElement.radWindow; //IE (and Moz as well)      
          return oWindow;
      }
      function refreshParent() {
// caseHistory() function is ParentWindow Javascript function
          GetRadWindow().BrowserWindow.CaseHistory();  
      }

      function Close() {

          GetRadWindow().Close();
      
      }          
</script> 




 but i am getting below error. 

"Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: Handler was not added through the Sys.UI.DomEvent.addHandler method"

i am searching to resolve this error for the last 3 weeks. but, i didn't get... pls give reply ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
Srikanth.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
2 answers
230 views
hi!

i am using an iframe in my main page. inside the iframe i loaded a grid.aspx page and opens a radwindow on grid's click..
is there any way to close the radwindow from the main page?

thanks in advance.
geetha.
geetha priya
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
2 answers
116 views
Team

I'm binding dynamically generated DataTable as a Datasource to RadGrid.
Am getting the result as below...

School Name 2007 2007 2008 2008 2009 2009
  Payroll Payroll Tax Payroll Payroll Tax Payroll Payroll Tax
Allen 989 3424 23423 535 5565 43534
Akron 95456 23423 23423 456545 34534 3423
Alphretta I 45454 2342 2332 23423 34534 2324

my requirement is I want to make the 2007 Payroll, 2008 Payroll and 2009 Payroll columns are Link (Not all the Columns)
By click that I want to open an another Page....
How can I achieve this..am not using GridboundColumn in aspx page..
I want to achieve this thru aspx.cs (codebehind).

Pls. help me out.

Thanks.

Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
6 answers
163 views
Dear Telerik Community,

Is there for the radinputmanager an property where i can ask if validations are failed? Can this property also be obtained via javascript? I have searched for many places but i am not able to find an answer on it :)

Kind regards,
Michiel Peeters
Michiel Peeters
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Oct 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?